Indiana Call to Action - Stop the Monopoly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
We're shooting for favorable media attention...

What we desire will be kept from cameras... I like the tar and feathers route myself followed by a rail...

Family friendly folks! It should be a good time. Vapers are typically friendly people and it is spring time so we are more open to communication compared to the sun impaired months.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    We're shooting for favorable media attention...

What we desire will be kept from cameras... I like the tar and feathers route myself followed by a rail...

Family friendly folks! It should be a good time. Vapers are typically friendly people and it is spring time so we are more open to communication compared to the sun impaired months.
    So, what's the parking situation like? Never been to the Statehouse, and really have never spent much time in that part of Indy, so just curious.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 26, 2013
    Indiana
    So, what's the parking situation like? Never been to the Statehouse, and really have never spent much time in that part of Indy, so just curious.

I was just looking into that yesterday. This link is a map to all the parking in downtown, lots of places to park actually.

We've got plenty of spaces

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 26, 2013
    Indiana
    I got there about an hour late but there were lots of vapers present with people taking turns with the bullhorn to tell their story. The media were there before I got there but I didn't personally see any legislators present. I left feeling pretty down, I think because it was a Saturday and the statehouse seemed pretty much closed up.

Reactions: nicnik

DC2

Tootie Puffer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    I got there about an hour late but there were lots of vapers present with people taking turns with the bullhorn to tell their story. The media were there before I got there but I didn't personally see any legislators present. I left feeling pretty down, I think because it was a Saturday and the statehouse seemed pretty much closed up.
    The entire point of something like this is media attention.
    Now we'll see if you got any.
    :shrug:

Reactions: LaraC

DC2

Tootie Puffer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    I'm so glad you were there pennysmalls...

More than 100 employees and business owners gathered at the statehouse Saturday to share their story and how the bill would impact their lives.
    It does sound like you were one of very few vapers who were not employed in the industry.
    Having said that, I'm glad the industry is at least doing something there.

Not sure where all their customers were though.
    :SHRUG:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread