• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Indiana eSmokers/Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Hey girl, smile:: What kind of concerts?... Are we talking like, Kelly clarkson or the symphony? :: lil laugh :: ... I just checked out your site..Wow, very informative..I watched the little video of Matt Salmon... I'm so sending it to my cousin who looks at me like I' crazy when I try to tell her about ( get her to join me) vaping lol... Ivy

Last edited:

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
Hi Lacy,
I am a Hoosier. From Miller Beach, Lake county.
My 94 yr. old Grandma lives in Indianapolis. I will be seeing her soon.
I miss you old webcam avatar, could you bring it back? Thanks.
John

I am working on a new one... will soon. Haven't decided on whether to go with a silly headband with alien ears or something a bit more respectable. ;)

When you come this way... let us know! Maybe we can all meet up for coffee and eCigs!

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
No physical location... but happy to meet up if you are in the area. :)

We just went to see the Symphony perform the Grateful Dead on Saturday and it was pretty good. This Thursday they perform Led Zeppelin at White River State Park.

If anyone is interested, you should try and make it! Take a cooler and a blanket and your ecig and its a good time!

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
Just stopping by to say HI! I'm about an hour north of Indy in what I loving refer to as the "cornfields of hell". :D

Welcome! I have a feeling I can pinpoint your whereabouts! I used to call my small hometown "the armpit of America". I was about 1 1/2 hours north of Indy and wanted to kill that damn crow every summer. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread