• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Indiana eSmokers/Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
I'm in Noblesville and am a 15-month convert. I already posted in another thread that I'm going to work with Mike Cline @ the Indy Vapor shop to do some kind of meet this spring. I live close to Morse reservoir and we have a couple good venues with enough space for alot of folks. I need to confirm but Lake House Tavern has plenty of space and good food/drink. It is sports bar oriented with pool tables as well. I just need to confirm that the owner would like to have our business for a meet. I was thinking about a day time event on a Saturday in late March or early April. The date is still an unknown until I can confirm the venue. Brew

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Well I spoke to Mike @ the Indy Vapor Shop and some issues have arisen that may keep this from happening until a bit later in the year. I've already spoken to the owner of the Lake House Tavern and she's a go whenever I get this together. I'm really trying to get a number of vendors interested so making this happen in April was already a stretch. This will happen but it may need to be after the 500. I'll keep everyone informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread