Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I'll just leave this here:

10417461_10153325513890786_2946130171456714894_n.jpg
omYmN.jpg

horneytown-usa-ss-003

86Zvq.jpg

and just in case relations are getting a bit too hot...

banner.jpg

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I thought Intercourse was in PA? an Amish town been there a couple of times.
close to Fertility and Blue Balls.

All true and factual. Those Amish....
it is

I used to have a T-shirt that said Intercourse University Professor.

I loved that T-shirt. even though I lived in pennsy, my town was far enough from Intercourse nobody knew intercourse was a town. :D

i got compliments on that shirt every time i wore it.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
From everything I've seen so far it looks like outside sellers have to meet the same requirements that the shops in Indiana are being faced with. Again, not sure how they could enforce this. Indiana has no control over someones business in another state. I don't know what they were smoking when they thought this up.

You can bet it wasn't an ecig :lol:

Guess I'll be stockpiling more nic over the next few weeks.....

Reactions: beckdg

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
it is

I used to have a T-shirt that said Intercourse University Professor.

I loved that T-shirt. even though I lived in pennsy, my town was far enough from Intercourse nobody knew intercourse was a town. :D

i got compliments on that shirt every time i wore it.

But there is no university in Intercourse, PA.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
We'll have to see on the nicotine.

Amazon sells nicotine for use on nicotine lozenges. So you can still get it.
And the Nicotine I bought from MFS made no reference on it's label to ecigs at all.
Amazon.com: 100 mg nicotine

My point is that NONE of the DIY liquids I have bought state anywhere on them that they are for ecig use. So they canot keep them from being sold unless maybe they are sold by an ecig supply vendor. Then the implication is there regardless of the labeling.

I expect to see all DIY vendors dropping any reference to ecigs or vaping to stay legal.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I can personally attest to the validity of the Flippin, Arkansas police car. THAT'S what they look like alright...

Been there, done that, got the ticket from the smokin' hot Flippin Police Occifer lady.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

If there was any doubt. Trust Me!(tm) It DEFINITELY says Flippin Police on the side of that car...And yes, I'm SURE I was smoking a ciggie.

IMG_0726.jpg

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Here's an angle I think some lawyer in Indiana should take. Since nicotine has similar effects to caffeine on the body, a mild stimulant, would Indiana prevent their residents from ordering coffee online? How about making their own coffee at home? How about sharing that coffee with their neighbors or heaven help us selling coffee to the neighbor? I guess it boils down to whether nicotine is a tobacco product in the government's eyes. I still think the law is ridiculous considering there are no proven harms from e-cigarettes.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
The Term Tobacco Use has been Politically changed to Nicotine Use

This was not a Statewide or National Change, but an International change for Financial and Political Gain.
Billions of Dollars are on the line. It is no longer about Health but about avoiding Market Crash and Government financial Ruin.
Due to a number of factors having nothing to do with tobacco or nicotine, a Market Crash and Government Financial Ruin is already inevitable and can no longer be avoided. The only question is WHEN it will occur, and of course the people in power are desperate to delay it for as long as possible. Allowing the tobacco bonds that numerous US states issued to collapse, or losing the tobacco tax revenues in other places would be loading more straw onto the camel's back.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Here's a clarification posted by Hoosier just a minute ago....sorry I couldn't figure out how to link to his post so I copied and pasted.

Penny, just click '+Quote' and you will take that quote wherever you travel within ECF until you are ready to 'Insert Quote' (lower left under the post box)

I sense the desired outcome is shrinking the Indiana ecig market down to prefilled cartos and tanks.

It's ironic to think back to when many of us welcomed big tobacco's entrance into the market, thinking that with their legal teams and lobbyists vaping would be better protected.

440BB, some still think that BT will help us. :(

The ambiguity of this Indiana Law is truly deliberate. Left open to interpretation so that they have time to clarify as they see fit. In other words, when they see a loophole being used, they can close it down.

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
I get Robert's angle now. If it's not commercially sold as eliquid, what defines my DIY product as eliquid? I mix VG, nicotine, and flavoring that I like to use as a wood polish.

Commercially, I'm sure they'll go after folk, but I wonder if there will be a surge is scent shops that sell liquids labelled not for human consumption, never to be used in a vaporizor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread