Jan 29, 2010
K
  • Deleted by j0ker
  • Reason: harassment

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My button sucks, stopped working (mechanically). I put a drop of baby oil or you can use mineral oil in the button and it works better than when I got it (plastic crap).

Still can't get any real vapor. The voltage is good at 4.2v - 3.7v. but when I did an amp test, I only got 2.3ma. should be getting 1.85 amps w/ 2.0 ohm atty at 3.7v, not milliamps.
Voltage alone is no indication that everything is working, need the load of the atty for a real test.
Using brand new 18650 trustfire 2400mah batteries. Going to test w/ batteries and atty alone to see where the trouble resides.

I should have put this money toward a Silver Bullet. I would not recommend buying the Indulgence V2 no matter how great the price.

Last edited:

mickdoof

Jul 31, 2010
australia
Still can't get any real vapor. The voltage is good at 4.2v - 3.7v. but when I did an amp test, I only got 2.3ma.

how do you do a amp test

should be getting 1.85 amps w/ 2.0 ohm atty at 3.7v, not milliamps.
Voltage alone is no indication that everything is working, need the load of the atty for a real test.
Using brand new 18650 trustfire 2400mah batteries. Going to test w/ batteries and atty alone to see where the trouble resides.

I have a riva with 2.7ohm Cartomizer and love it --BUT put that Cartomizer on the indulgence v2 and it is shi* no vapor no throat hit NO GOOD. I have some E2 V2 Cartomizers that are 2.6 ohms and on the riva they are to hot and just unusable --BUT put that cartomizer on the indulgence v2 and its perfect .. riva battery 4.13volts at full charge 18350 battery 4.11 volts ----So what is going on how come there is a difference ?? can probably only use the indulence v2 for 6 months till my supply of e2v2 carts run out them i will have to look for a better mod

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mickdoof, that's impossible logically. 2.6 ohms can not be too hot on your Riva. Are you sure you don't mean 1.6 ohms.

I'm using a 1.4 ohm Joye 306 LR atty on the Indulgence V2 and it still under performs my eGo. I replaced the crap spring, cleaned the oxidation from the inside base. Still thinking of a way to change the ....ty switch that has a .4 ohm resistance across it. And this is a brand new device. Imagine with some use.

dartman

Sep 1, 2010
Melbourne
If you're not pretty handy and don't have access to a few tools this is not the mod to buy,I had to fiddle around with my indulgence a lot to finally get it to work,if i was just starting out i probably would have went back to smoking,luckily i had another device to vape with.

Craaaaaaaaaaap

Wish I had read this BEFORE I ordered one. Why pay good money for a PV if you have to go fiddling with it straight from the box?

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread