Good to know...
So does <SNIP> sell a 5.2 ohm atty?

hahahahahha ---- < SNIP OFF > hahahahahahahahahahha
gallery_2_7_7962.gif

Jimbo52

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Chicago
I received my 1st order from Eastmall on Monday 9/20/2010, a brand new Indulgence V2, with extender cups for 18650 (3.7v), 16340 (6v) & the Passthrough.

Now that I have had a chance to charge the batteries and begin using my new Indulgence V2, I seem to be having a problem with the adapters that come with it. I've emailed their support and detailed the problems I've encountered and will wait to hear from them before posting additional info; however, as of now, I can not use this device at all!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I received my 1st order from Eastmall on Monday 9/20/2010, a brand new Indulgence V2, with extender cups for 18650 (3.7v), 16340 (6v) & the Passthrough.

Now that I have had a chance to charge the batteries and begin using my new Indulgence V2, I seem to be having a problem with the adapters that come with it. I've emailed their support and detailed the problems I've encountered and will wait to hear from them before posting additional info; however, as of now, I can not use this device at all!

Well thats no good,

we are all anxious to hear what your issue is here -----

shadowin

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Malaysia
I dont get much vapor and TH from my 18350 & 18650 batteries. Tried with LR510 and LR801 atties also nothing much compared to my Riva. So now i'm using my indulgence on 6V (16340 batteries) with HV atties. Any ideas what i could do to get a decent TH/vapor on the standard 18350 and also the 18650 batteries? I love the indulgence and would love to use it on all the batteries.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I dont get much vapor and TH from my 18350 & 18650 batteries. Tried with LR510 and LR801 atties also nothing much compared to my Riva. So now i'm using my indulgence on 6V (16340 batteries) with HV atties. Any ideas what i could do to get a decent TH/vapor on the standard 18350 and also the 18650 batteries? I love the indulgence and would love to use it on all the batteries.

no, I do not know

I use my Indulgence all day everyday

I have good smoke and great th

I dont know what the problem could be ----

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I spoke about this a while back, I replaced my spring in my Indulgence and put a copper HOT SPRING in my Indulgence, made it out perform the stock Indulgence by a lot, If anyone is interested in where to get them just PM me and I'll direct you to them, no kidding the Copper Hot spring really works on the Indulgence big time with Plumes of Vapor production in the outcome of swapping the spring and it's so simple to do.

shadowin

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Malaysia
Actually, I found there was a contact problem as well and didn't seem to be getting the vape you'd expect. So I just brushed the spring and use magnets instead and now it works properly. Hope that helps.

I got the part about brushed the spring. But what does it mean to use magnet instead?

Jimbo52

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Chicago
Well thats no good,

we are all anxious to hear what your issue is here -----

Now that I have had a chance to charge the batteries and begin using my new Indulgence V2, I seem to be having a problem with the adapters
that come with it:

I normally use 510 atomizers and cartomizers. The 510 adapter restricts the airflow of everything I have put on it (even the 306 cartomizers I received with this order). The 2 small holes on the side of the adapter are insufficient. Having notches on the top of the adapter (similar to the ego battery, and most other 510 devices) would eliminate the air flow issue.

The same applies for the 40x adapter, no airflow. The treads on the Indulgence adapter go all the way down to the base and the 2 small holes do not allow airflow. Examining an Intellicig EVO battery and an aftermarket 401 battery show that the threads leave a 3/16" gap at the bottom and the single air hole is positioned at the very bottom.

Again, the 801 adapter does not provide airflow on my Totally Wicked (TW) 801 atomizers which I use on my VP Passthrough; however, an 801 to 510 adapter I have been using on my VP Passthrough seems to allow proper airflow.

I don't have a 901 atty. to test the final adapter.

So; as of now, I can not use this device at all without further modification!
=====
Update 1: Extended Cup-18650 and Extended Cup-16340. You need to pull out the spring at the bottom of the 'Extended Cup' (I used a bent paper clip) because the batteries don't make contact with the switch module. On the Extended Cup-16340, you will have to pull the spring up further to use Tenergy RCR123A LiFeP04 3.0v batteries.
=====
Update 2: Get another Battery Charger. The Extended Cup options do not come with chargers. It's a real pain to try and charge two 16340 batteries, one at a time, so you can use the 6v. option.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Now that I have had a chance to charge the batteries and begin using my new Indulgence V2, I seem to be having a problem with the adapters
that come with it:

I normally use 510 atomizers and cartomizers. The 510 adapter restricts the airflow of everything I have put on it (even the 306 cartomizers I received with this order). The 2 small holes on the side of the adapter are insufficient. Having notches on the top of the adapter (similar to the ego battery, and most other 510 devices) would eliminate the air flow issue.

The same applies for the 40x adapter, no airflow. The treads on the Indulgence adapter go all the way down to the base and the 2 small holes do not allow airflow. Examining an Intellicig EVO battery and an aftermarket 401 battery show that the threads leave a 3/16" gap at the bottom and the single air hole is positioned at the very bottom.

Again, the 801 adapter does not provide airflow on my Totally Wicked (TW) 801 atomizers which I use on my VP Passthrough; however, an 801 to 510 adapter I have been using on my VP Passthrough seems to allow proper airflow.

I don't have a 901 atty. to test the final adapter.

So; as of now, I can not use this device at all without further modification!
=====
Update 1: Extended Cup-18650 and Extended Cup-16340. You need to pull out the spring at the bottom of the 'Extended Cup' (I used a bent paper clip) because the batteries don't make contact with the switch module. On the Extended Cup-16340, you will have to pull the spring up further to use Tenergy RCR123A LiFeP04 3.0v batteries.
=====
Update 2: Get another Battery Charger. The Extended Cup options do not come with chargers. It's a real pain to try and charge two 16340 batteries, one at a time, so you can use the 6v. option.

with so many prob;ems, I think it is prolly good for you to contact CS and discuss all this with them please -------

no0b

Sep 6, 2010
Romania
You don't really need 2 chargers for the 16340. I've been charging the 16340 batteries as a pair in the same charger for months now and they still work perfectly. What i mean by "as a pair" is 2 batteries in the same charger, put one next to the other. They fit since they charger is made to fit the large 3000 mAh batteries aswell. If anyone here knows his stuff around electronics could comment on the fact that I'm charging 2 batteries in 1 charger it would be nice. But so far my batteries and charger work well and I've been doing this for several months already.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I just learned a lesson about not putting the Indulgence in my front pocket. I had been out and about and had stuck it in my pocket and then set down at my computer, after a few minutes I smelled something burning about the same time I felt my leg getting hot so I jumped up and grabbed the Indulgence out of my pocket. It was extremely hot and I burned two fingers getting it out. The 801 cart was beginning to melt and is what I smelled burning. I was using a 18650 battery with the extended cup and I guess the button got pushed in while I was sitting. I know I've learned a lesson and hope this helps someone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread