[FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="]Indulgence-V3 [/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
[FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="][IMG]http://www.eastmall.net//Product/Image/20111009102224.jpg[/IMG]
[/FONT]

[COLOR=red][B][FONT="] [/FONT]
www.EastMall.net Eastmall International Co.,Ltd[FONT="]
[/FONT][/B][/COLOR] [FONT="]
Indulgence-V3 is made from high quality CNC machined and electroplated alloy parts. The body (without battery or atomiser) weighs in at a lightweight 40grams (70grams with battery & atomiser). The design is solder free and without wires featuring a manual switch activated by a solid metal button that will tolerate over one million presses (machine tested).

One 3.7v 18650 batteries supplied in this kit are protected with an inbuilt PCB and output 1.2amps @ 3000mAh (true mAh) so the 3.7v (*6v option also available) starter kit which uses one battery at a time will provide impressive performance on any of the above atomisers and for at least 24 hours per battery of non stop Indulgence-V3 with your favorite e-liquid (sold separately).

*The Optional Voltage 6V is with 2x 16340 (CR123A) 3v protected 1000mah batteries (used together) so you can enjoy the high performance of 6v with Specially Designed 4.5 OHM High Volt Atomisers (optional with bundle).

The provided Universal Battery Charger will charge the following 3.7v batteries individually: 18650, 18350 & 10440, and 3.2V 16340 battery individually[/FONT]
[FONT="]PLEASE NOTE: The 3.7v Standard Indulgence body has been taylor made to fit 1x 18650 protected battery (1x 18650 is provided in this kit) and contains no moving parts or springs. For best results, we recommend useage of only the provided batteries which can be operated with either the positive or negative side up. [/FONT]
[url=http://www.eastmall.net//Products/ShowProduct.aspx?pid=100000065&name=Eastmall-Indulgence-V3]www.EastMall.net Eastmall International Co.,Ltd[/url]
[COLOR=red][B][FONT="]
T 6V Indulgence-V3[/FONT]

[FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="]
201110100316300.jpg

[/FONT]

[FONT="][/FONT]
[url=http://www.eastmall.net//Products/ShowProduct.aspx?pid=110001021&name=Eastmall-Indulgence-V3]www.EastMall.net Eastmall International Co.,Ltd[/url]
[FONT="]
[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]T 6V Indulgence-V3 is made from high quality CNC machined and electroplated alloy parts. The body (without battery or atomiser) weighs in at a lightweight 40grams (70grams with battery & atomiser). The design is solder free and without wires featuring a manual switch activated by a solid metal button that will tolerate over one million presses (machine tested).

2 * 16340 batteries supplied in this kit are protected with an inbuilt PCB and output 1.2amps @ 1000mAh (true mAh) so the 6v starter kit which uses one battery at a time will provide impressive performance on any of the above atomisers and for at least 24 hours per battery of non stop Indulgence-V3 with your favorite e-Liquid (sold separately).

The provided Universal Battery Charger will charge the following 3.7v batteries individually: 18650, 18350 & 10440, and 3.2V 16340 battery individually[/FONT]
[FONT="]PLEASE NOTE: The 6V Standard Indulgence body has been taylor made to fit 2x 16340 protected battery (2x 16340 are provided in this kit) and contains no moving parts or springs. For best results, we recommend useage of only the provided batteries which can be operated with either the positive or negative side up. [/FONT]
www.EastMall.net Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi Di. This looks very nice. Any idea how many amps the switch can handle? Is your shipping policy to South Africa still a min order of $200 to qualify for the $17 shipping rate?

Thanks

Fabio

Hi Fabio -

yes it looks great --
I have ordered 3 of them -- hahahahahahah

I dont know what amps the switch handles,
I only got what is in the ad for the website --
I can ask and see if i can find out for you --

gimme a day or two --

they do look great -- a soft matt brushed finish, ----
and takes the 510 atty --
and as I said if you use the adapters
I am pretty sure we could use the other attys with it too-

I am gonna try it with all attys when I get mine anyways and I will post if it works or not --

Dont panic yet! A very smart member, brianishiwa, posted this

"Take a paper clip and stick it in the hole of your carto to bring its center post down a bit, at least flush with the threading, if not a micrometer further. Or, use a flathead screwdriver to lift the center contact post of the Indulgence's mount a little. That latter bit of advice is assuming the Indulgence has a center post that moves, as I'm not certain if it does.

I find that because of the way the Prodigy's 510 mount works, it is susceptible to pushing the carto's post deeper into the cart. If I try to mount it on my Riva batteries or my Shine Mod, I have the exact same problem as you. Bringing the carto's center post back down solves the problem. Perhaps whatever PV you used before the Indulgence had a more pronounced positive battery post and it did the same thing."

I took his advice and it worked, now if I can figure out how to push the center pin back up.

Nicko

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
China
the V3 16340 set could not use any other atomizer but the HV atomizer ,
if they use other atomizer, it will not work
this is because of the PCB we put on the 16340 battery to protect it

This is from your website :

Induglence V3 is designed for 510 stlye, for other models, please make sure to buy additional adapters to fit it.

There is no mention on the website that it can only work with the HV atomizer. Most vapers like to use different atties and cartos.

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
# CONTENTS:

# 1pc of Platinum Indulgence Body Section
# 2pcs Indulgence 16340 3.2v Protected Batteries - 1000mah (true mAh)
# 1pc Universal Battery Charger 3.7v for: 18650, 18350 & 10440
# 1PC Indulgence Carrying Case (very useful and could hold lots of stuff)
# 1pc of 6V 510 Atomiser
# 5pcs 510 blank cartridge

the above is in contents on ver3 page --
a 6V atty is a high volt atty.
this is what is provided -
and therefore obviosly, what is recomended

Beaverkt

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
NC USA
This is from your website :

Induglence V3 is designed for 510 stlye, for other models, please make sure to buy additional adapters to fit it.

There is no mention on the website that it can only work with the HV atomizer. Most vapers like to use different atties and cartos.
I don't want to speak for anyone else ,but any atty or carto of an appropiate ohm rating should work. For instance something like a 1.5 ohm atty wouldn't work at all. That would draw 24 watts and 4 amps way too much. It would either pop your atty nearly instantly or hopefully activate the protection circuit on the batteries. Where as an 4ohm atty will provide a much more sane 9 watts and 1.5 amps. In short it doesn't matter which device you use when your using any high voltage device then you must select an atty or carto in the correct ohm range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread