RDA infinite dark horse clone do not buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
After about 2 weeks of owning the dark horse clone by infinite I was very happy with it until today. I had my parallel coil in it like normal when out of no where I went to fire it and got shocked. I dropped the mech and pulled the battery out immediately which was so hot.

The problem was the screw heads on the positive and negative posts touched. I played around with it not on the mod of course and the screws kept touchimg. I have no clue what caused this but I felt the need to let people know about it.

I looked at a hcigar dark horse clone at a different shop and the screw heads were smaller bit were still closer then I'd like after the incident I had today so I went back to my Mutation x v1. No more infinite dark horse for me

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
My Infinite DH clone has been rock solid. One of the highest quality clones I've owned. I use it daily on my Sig100+. I'm trying to imagine how the screw heads are touching unless the insulator for the positive post is busted and allowing the post to move.

I honestly don't know what happened. I threw it away tho and got a hcigar darkhorse clone today. The hcigar one has smaller screw heads then the infinite did. Maybe the posts were bent at the bottom and i didn't notice it and that made the top of the posts all wonky. Oh well all is good now and I'm rocking a .15 ohm dual parallel build in the horse and she's producing monster clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread