Status
Not open for further replies.

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Cigarettes are expensive. If you smoke 1 PAD, that's around $8. 7 days a week, $56. Save up a weeks worth and buy an Ego battery blister pack with tank and a couple bottles of liquid. Many gas stations/convenience stores carry them. Repeat this when you can. You will save money in the long run. Then you can buy some better equipment.

1.0x0.jpg

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
Reduced pricing for used gear on ebay, craigslist, and Facebook garage sale type listing are another option for me it was look for what I wanted priced it out and cut back my smokes by a pack a day until I had the money saved bought the mod and juice and haven't smoked a cigarette since. Make a plan and stick to it.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
Cigarettes are expensive. If you smoke 1 PAD, that's around $8. 7 days a week, $56. Save up a weeks worth and buy an Ego battery blister pack with tank and a couple bottles of liquid. Many gas stations/convenience stores carry them. Repeat this when you can. You will save money in the long run. Then you can buy some better equipment.

1.0x0.jpg
Get this exact kit but with the EVOD BCC tank instead of CE4. Like $5 on EBAY, get 2 so you have 1 battery while other charges. You can try entering youtube contests from Indoor Smokers and Mike Vapes have started again, Rip Trippers, Tia Vapes and the rest should be soon as well.

Reactions: Cheallaigh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread