Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I was checking j0ker's old thread explaining the Infraction/Points system in detail, but ended up reporting it because the text was all wonky. I was advised that it didn't work with the new format and it was subsequently removed.

Are there any plans to create a new reference page similar to the old one that clearly outlines what actions result in infractions, the number of points for each and the duration? I realize the system is based on TOS violations, but sometimes the forum rules can be vague.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Since it has to be redone -- how about putting in a method to reduce the infraction number after months, or even years? As I recall, points on one's driver's license do disappear after some time in most, if not all, states. It could be worthwhile to see if the new programming could be utilized to update the system to one that also rewarded for "good behavior". It also could keep veteran vapers who have on occasion been "ornery", participating more.

Reactions: D. Waterhouse

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Your record stays with you, regardless of length. Good behavior isn't going to wash out the bad just so one can turn around and act up again. The rules are in place for a reason and should be followed at all times. Not when you have the "points" to do so.

The old system no longer applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread