Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Are you wetting the cotton first? What's the diameter of your coil. I usually have 2mm coils and if cut at the correct length, will fitt perfectly in the juice well. If you're running with larger coils then you could take the bottom portion of what you think is extra and push it back into the deck and/or towards the posts. Obviously don't cover up your air inlet but there's quite a bit of space in there to stash extra wick.

Thank you! I will make a 2mm coil and try wetting the wick first. Good idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Are you wetting the cotton first? What's the diameter of your coil. I usually have 2mm coils and if cut at the correct length, will fitt perfectly in the juice well. If you're running with larger coils then you could take the bottom portion of what you think is extra and push it back into the deck and/or towards the posts. Obviously don't cover up your air inlet but there's quite a bit of space in there to stash extra wick.

You wouldn't happen to have one handy to take a pic would you?

EarnestAccord

Dec 18, 2015
You wouldn't happen to have one handy to take a pic would you?

Here ya go, my 2mm diameter coil's cotton tails are pretty 1:1 with the Axiom's juice ports. I just flatten the tail and lightly comb to both edges of a each port and I'm done.
IMG_2840.JPG
IMG_2842.JPG

jeanyang2017

Multiple ID Suspension
Jun 7, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread