Status
Not open for further replies.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!

Looks like it will do well in Frisco. It has a confused sorta thing going on there.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
Not a fan of the colors, and there really isn't much information here to judge the specs by, but I think it's pretty neat judging by the pictures! I'm assuming the Lipo is sealed in the the little colored block and then can be swapped out for another block extremely easily, and be kept safe. Lipo makes me think it's going to offer more capacity than we can get with 18650s and provide a lot of power.

Never had much interest in any innokin products but the Coolfire 4 and this mod both seem cool.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I am on it if it looked like this!
Neapolitan_Ice_Cream_Cake5.jpg

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
I heard earlier today that Innokin is starting a whole like of products based on these batteries or some variant of them. Possibly dual batteries to double the mah? The base unit doesn't have TC yet so that leaves a lot of people out of needing it. The colors are ok but it's really another box mod. It only goes up to 50 watts and again, it's a box. I would also feel better if it were made by DeWalt or Milwaukee tools. They make tough stuff.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
I heard earlier today that Innokin is starting a whole like of products based on these batteries or some variant of them. Possibly dual batteries to double the mah? The base unit doesn't have TC yet so that leaves a lot of people out of needing it. The colors are ok but it's really another box mod. It only goes up to 50 watts and again, it's a box. I would also feel better if it were made by DeWalt or Milwaukee tools. They make tough stuff.

Now that would be pretty rad. Gimme an 18volt/100watt Milwaukee that has a Sawzall attachment and I am set!

Reactions: WonderDude32
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread