Innokin ENDURA T-22 Complete Vaping System Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainmanvape

Oct 27, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
This was sent to me to review for you. As always I will give my honest opinion god or bad....So let's go!!!
This is the older brother of the Endura T-18 Starter kit. It uses the same 1.5 ohm coil as the T-18 with a larger 4.5ml tank, and 2000mah battery. If gives a nice warm and pleasurable vape with great taste. I have never had dry or burnt hits with no gurgling or leaking at all. They put the charging port on the bottom of the front of the device allowing you to charge while standing. With three clicks to turn the device on/off, you have a green light when turning on, and red when turning off. It also tells you battery strength with the changing of the LED from GREEN being fully charged, and RED meaning it needs to be charged. It is a 14W regulated device that gives you hours of great vaping. This like the T-18 is also a top fill design to make life easy and cut down on leaking.
If you know someone wanting to quit smoking, or you yourself would like to quit but just don't know where to start. I would recommend you try this device with your favorite flavor ejuice, and enjoy the rest of your life!
Below is the specs on this complete vaping system, and a link to where you can buy one for yourself.
Innokin Endura T22 Starter Kit

Features and Specs:
⦁ Maximum output Voltage: 5.5V
⦁ Maximum output Wattage: 14W
⦁ Minimum Resistance: 1.2 Ohm
⦁ 2000 mAh Battery Capacity
⦁ Box Mod Style Design
⦁ 510 Threaded
⦁ Glass and Stainless Steel Tank
⦁ Prism Airflow Technology
⦁ Top Fill Twist Design
⦁ 100% Organic Cotton Coil
⦁ 4.5mL E-Liquid Capacity
⦁ Charging: Micro USB DC5V/1A
⦁ 22mm Diameter
⦁ Dimensions: 5-3/4" x 7/8" (Tank and Device)
⦁ Delrin Drip Tip

Salinger

May 10, 2009
I got this unit shortly after Christmas. Everything about it is smart, low maintenance, easy as you could make it for brand new e-cig users. I love the size and metal caged design of the large top fill pyrex tank, the side port for charging, the long battery life. The only thing i haven't liked so far is that I can perceive a sort of "off taste" from the coil (one you-tube reviewer described it as akin to a sort of sweet chemical or cardboard smell, like the inside of a brand new shoebox in a shoe store, which I thought was about right). It isn't overwhelming, and it's muted a little with a second tank of juice, transitioning more to just something a little more like a sweet taste. It is a warmer vape, not a cool one. I've since figured out that I like a cooler vape better, so I may try lots of mintier juices in this one.

mountainmanvape

Oct 27, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
I got this unit shortly after Christmas. Everything about it is smart, low maintenance, easy as you could make it for brand new e-cig users. I love the size and metal caged design of the large top fill pyrex tank, the side port for charging, the long battery life. The only thing i haven't liked so far is that I can perceive a sort of "off taste" from the coil (one you-tube reviewer described it as akin to a sort of sweet chemical or cardboard smell, like the inside of a brand new shoebox in a shoe store, which I thought was about right). It isn't overwhelming, and it's muted a little with a second tank of juice, transitioning more to just something a little more like a sweet taste. It is a warmer vape, not a cool one. I've since figured out that I like a cooler vape better, so I may try lots of mintier juices in this one.
I used a very sweet juice when trying it and didn't notice that. I will try a new coil and see if I notice what you did. Thanks

Reactions: Salinger

Salinger

May 10, 2009
Then again, my taste/smell is still really wacked from so many years of smoking, and I have frequent, terrible bouts of vapers' tongue, so it might just be me. I'm on my third full juice refill on this first coil, and the initial coil taste has really subsided. There's still a mild sweet taste (to me) but I've got some 555 in it right now and it tastes pretty good. This is a really, really nice unit for beginners and MTL vapers. I purchased a second one for my brother-in-law who's been doing the cigalike sticks thing for years and wanted to step up a lot less fiddling. He's going to love this!

mountainmanvape

Oct 27, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
Then again, my taste/smell is still really wacked from so many years of smoking, and I have frequent, terrible bouts of vapers' tongue, so it might just be me. I'm on my third full juice refill on this first coil, and the initial coil taste has really subsided. There's still a mild sweet taste (to me) but I've got some 555 in it right now and it tastes pretty good. This is a really, really nice unit for beginners and MTL vapers. I purchased a second one for my brother-in-law who's been doing the cigalike sticks thing for years and wanted to step up a lot less fiddling. He's going to love this!
I noticed it just a little on a new coil, but nothing to me that was any kind of issue. Thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread