Innokin EZ.TC announcement & giveaway! (ENDED)

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It's a shame to not receive something promised but the worst part is that Innokin has felt no need to come in here and update us on this situation. Apparently, the US market that contributed greatly to what Innokin is today no longer matters.

OGc6E5i.jpg

The Innokin Axiom tank is legal and available for purchase all over the US. The contest was over and prizes were awarded prior to August 8th. There is a way.

I didn't win on either of the last two innokin contests but still watch the threads. I agree with you Marina. It simply amazes me that the folks at innokin have left the winners just hanging with not even one post to let you know what is going on. I simply can't understand abandoning ECF and losing all of the possible future customers. Makes me think twice about buying another innokin product if this is how they treat their customer base.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I haven't been part of this, so please forgive me if I'm not timely, but has anyone written Innokin on this?
    Nopers.

And yes you ARE part of it. You're going to love the t-shirt too. [emoji6]

Just be thankful that it wasn't a wristband because then you'd be getting NUTTIN'. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Nopers.

And yes you ARE part of it. You're going to love the t-shirt too. [emoji6]

Just be thankful that it wasn't a wristband because then you'd be getting NUTTIN'. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Judge Judy Shake-My-Head.GIF

(Thank you, sweets!!!!!) :wub:

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    emailed support to see what was up - apprarently the FDA thing has them trying to figure out a way to send the prizes without violating FDA ruling...

Dear David,

Thank you for contacting Innokin.

As you know ,the FDA new regulations on this industry baned all free samples. We still have giveaway prizes frozen and are working on a
    solution. If there is any progress, we will announce the information on our social media. Thank you for your patience.

Wish you have a nice day.

Best Regards,
    Cindy
    INNOKIN TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD

AAGF

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 17, 2012
    Scots expat in Florida
    @DPLongo22 @Katdarling

Just received this from Innokin - posted without opinion for information:
    =======================================================================================
    Hi,

You have won an Innokin Vaporizer Giveaway!! .. 2 months ago... we apologize that this has taken this long to find a solution; I'm happy to say that we have one and hope you will be happy, winning.

The FDA 8.8 Regulations changed everything with marketing and giveaways. We spoke with our legal team and they have told us that there are two ways that we will be able to run giveaways from 8.8.2016 on-wards. The first is to run giveaways in cooperation with top online retailers for great coupon deals and the second is to offer prizes direct at the maximum discount allowed by law.

Many prizes were frozen as they were being shipped and are packed, labelled and ready to be shipped out and it’s also been very frustrating for us as well. Good news is we will now be running big regularly weekly fun giveaways and some great new surprises too.

You won:

An Innokin iTaste EZ TC starter kit

If you wish to claim your giveaway prize then please:

a) a) Pay $ 7 to Innokin PayPal accountjames@innokin.com and send us a follow up email with a screenshot of the payment. We will send the tracking number to you as soon as it is available.

OR

b) b) Request a Coupon Code and we will send you a one-time use Coupon code for the iTaste EZ TC kit with 70% discount @ Myvaporstore.com.

We apologize that you have had to wait to be able to claim your giveaway prize however we must follow the new American Federal Government vaporizer regulations.

Please support CASAA.org and visit SEVIA-USA, the American Vaping Association (AVA) and the VTA to fight to keep vaping free and strong!

Thank you for your patience and understanding and look forward to some great new giveaways soon!

Innokin PayPal Account: james@innokin.com

Best Regards.

Zac

INNOKIN TECHNOLOGY CO. ,LTD
    Building 6, XinXinTian Industrial park , Xinsha Road Shajing,
    Baoan District, Shenhen, China P.R.C. 518104
    Tel: 0086-755-81737341--8126/Fax:0086-755-8149-0315
    Join the Innokin community for the most up to date product information and to
    win great prizes in Innokin Contests :

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    @DPLongo22 @Katdarling

Just received this from Innokin - posted without opinion for information:
    =======================================================================================
    Hi,

You have won an Innokin Vaporizer Giveaway!! .. 2 months ago... we apologize that this has taken this long to find a solution; I'm happy to say that we have one and hope you will be happy, winning.

The FDA 8.8 Regulations changed everything with marketing and giveaways. We spoke with our legal team and they have told us that there are two ways that we will be able to run giveaways from 8.8.2016 on-wards. The first is to run giveaways in cooperation with top online retailers for great coupon deals and the second is to offer prizes direct at the maximum discount allowed by law.

Many prizes were frozen as they were being shipped and are packed, labelled and ready to be shipped out and it’s also been very frustrating for us as well. Good news is we will now be running big regularly weekly fun giveaways and some great new surprises too.

You won:

An Innokin iTaste EZ TC starter kit

If you wish to claim your giveaway prize then please:

a) a) Pay $ 7 to Innokin PayPal accountjames@innokin.com and send us a follow up email with a screenshot of the payment. We will send the tracking number to you as soon as it is available.

OR

b) b) Request a Coupon Code and we will send you a one-time use Coupon code for the iTaste EZ TC kit with 70% discount @ Myvaporstore.com.

We apologize that you have had to wait to be able to claim your giveaway prize however we must follow the new American Federal Government vaporizer regulations.

Please support CASAA.org and visit SEVIA-USA, the American Vaping Association (AVA) and the VTA to fight to keep vaping free and strong!

Thank you for your patience and understanding and look forward to some great new giveaways soon!

Innokin PayPal Account: james@innokin.com

Best Regards.

Zac

INNOKIN TECHNOLOGY CO. ,LTD
    Building 6, XinXinTian Industrial park , Xinsha Road Shajing,
    Baoan District, Shenhen, China P.R.C. 518104
    Tel: 0086-755-81737341--8126/Fax:0086-755-8149-0315
    Join the Innokin community for the most up to date product information and to
    win great prizes in Innokin Contests :

Thanks @AAGF . Our mailboxes must be synced. ;-)

I too am withholding from further editorial. Kat & I will discuss it this weekend, then come to one conclusion or another.

She loves the t-shirt.

AAGF

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 17, 2012
    Scots expat in Florida
    I just took a quick look at "myvaporstore.com" as mentioned in the email from Innokin, and a search of Innokin or Innokin EZ.TC returned no results for the EZ.TC. Hence, the 70% Coupon is worthless and as for PayPal to an individual of $7 ...

I don't think I'll be accepting either of their offers regarding their "FREE Giveaway" ...

Andy (No longer an Innokin fan/user)

whodat2112

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    May 13, 2012
    Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
    I just took a quick look at "myvaporstore.com" as mentioned in the email from Innokin, and a search of Innokin or Innokin EZ.TC returned no results for the EZ.TC. Hence, the 70% Coupon is worthless and as for PayPal to an individual of $7 ...

I don't think I'll be accepting either of their offers regarding their "FREE Giveaway" ...

Andy (No longer an Innokin fan/user)

Just guessing, but I believe that Innokin will make sure that MVS has the EZ TC to send to the winners.
    Again, I am only guessing.

Last edited:

AAGF

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 17, 2012
    Scots expat in Florida
    Just guessing, but I believe that Innokin will make sure that MVS has the EC TC to send to the winners.
    Again, I am only guessing.

Perhaps, but that still takes it from a "Giveaway" to a Discounted Sale, which is not free ...

whodat2112

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    May 13, 2012
    Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
    Nope - it's "Bait and Switch".

I disagree...........the FDA regulations came into effect at the time of the contest.

I will be getting an Axiom that retails for roughly $23.00 for approx $7.00
    I can't complain when a vendor is offering me an item for 70% off, when all I did was enter a contest on a forum.

I can understand your frustration, but if you notice, many vendors who ran weekly contests on ECF, have stopped running them due to the new regulations.
    I prefer to look at the "glass half full".

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread