Innokin iClear 30: Dual Coil, Stainless Steel, Rotatable Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisdaman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
NY
I do agree with you on the looks Hello World but for me it is how the performance is what really counts. Everyone is definitely different in their preference. I would like to add as a side note that comparing the replacement heads for this and the iclear 16 they appear to be the same in every aspect. I am going to try putting one for the 16 on the 30 once this one wears out and dies. I know locally they are selling them separately and for different prices but upon comparing them side by side they are the same except for the wicks which the ohm value for the higher resistant heads has 4 while the LR one have 8. That is the only difference I see between them. Is there anyone that can verify this as well? I will try to post a picture soon so everyone can see what I mean.

EDIT: The one on the left is for the 16 and on the right is the 30. The one on the left is stamped with 1.5 ohm the one on the left has no clear markings of the ohm value. It is very hard to see in the pictures but there is an ever so slight height difference between the two. It seems to have something to do with the amount of wicks raising the rubber cap up some.

Something that just came to mind with this was the fact of moisture buildup between the head and the tip. I simply cut the little tip off and the issue resolved itself. It allows the buildup to go onto the wicks in the same manner as the vivi's. This was a little annoyance to me and what I did to resolve it. It may not bother anyone else just wanted to point it out.:blush:

Attachments

• IMG_0737.jpg
    IMG_0737.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2,691
  • IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0738.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 3,202
Last edited:

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I do agree with you on the looks Hello World but for me it is how the performance is what really counts. Everyone is definitely different in their preference. I would like to add as a side note that comparing the replacement heads for this and the iclear 16 they appear to be the same in every aspect. I am going to try putting one for the 16 on the 30 once this one wears out and dies. I know locally they are selling them separately and for different prices but upon comparing them side by side they are the same except for the wicks which the ohm value for the higher resistant heads has 4 while the LR one have 8. That is the only difference I see between them. Is there anyone that can verify this as well? I will try to post a picture soon so everyone can see what I mean.

EDIT: The one on the left is for the 16 and on the right is the 30. The one on the left is stamped with 1.5 ohm the one on the left has no clear markings of the ohm value. It is very hard to see in the pictures but there is an ever so slight height difference between the two. It seems to have something to do with the amount of wicks raising the rubber cap up some.

Something that just came to mind with this was the fact of moisture buildup between the head and the tip. I simply cut the little tip off and the issue resolved itself. It allows the buildup to go onto the wicks in the same manner as the vivi's. This was a little annoyance to me and what I did to resolve it. It may not bother anyone else just wanted to point it out.:blush:

The iclear 16 came in SR and is prob. 2.5mm-3mm wick.The LR (did not have this option for the iclear 16's) looks like it is 1mm wick.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
are there any vendors on the web that has any of these definitely interested in the i30 and perhaps 16 as well

carolinavapes has the iclear 16's in stock and the replacement heads for them.Vapervenue is the cheapest on the heads at $7.99 a 5 pack,but been OOS for almost 3 weeks now,along with the iclear 16's.

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
I really like the idea of the iclear 30 and will receive my order 2-14-13. I do not like the idea of not being able to use a drip tip of my choice. OK all you machinists out there.... who can make an adapter that screws into the top of the iclear 30, where their knuckle tip screws into, that will have a standard opening for a common drip tip?

Or for that matter a whole top cap that accepts standard drip tips?

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
Wow! ..... Wow!

Just got my iclear 30 in this morning. Wow!

I have real trouble tasting juice. I have to say this is the first device that I have tasted the juice on the first draw right out of the gate. Pretty impressive. I have used the same juice in my trusty ViVi Nova without tasting the same flavor.

My Vamo shows the ohm reading at 2.3 I am using 9.5 watts. Using two 18350s. Very nice experience. Very pleased.

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
While I love the flavor and clouds of vapor, I am really being put off by the leakage down the center post. This is creating a lot of gurgling. A lot of gurgling. Too much for my liking. I find it hard to believe that this was missed by Innokin. Why they would put out a product with this much leakage is beyond me. I really want to like the iclear 30. Best delivery of flavor I have ever experienced. But this leakage is the pitts.

transamspirit

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
mobile al
While I love the flavor and clouds of vapor, I am really being put off by the leakage down the center post. This is creating a lot of gurgling. A lot of gurgling. Too much for my liking. I find it hard to believe that this was missed by Innokin. Why they would put out a product with this much leakage is beyond me. I really want to like the iclear 30. Best delivery of flavor I have ever experienced. But this leakage is the pitts.
O wow!!! Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread