Innokin Iclear 30s DONT GIVE UP :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamos201381

Jun 27, 2013
Ireland
Hi All

Just received my vtr 2 weeks ago the iclear 30s is a beast cracking flvour and vapour.

So today 2 weeks of heavy High VG vaping i get this burnt taste i tried washing it and dry burning it but no better, i decide to remove the rubber grommet from top to have gander in and end up accidently pulling out the flavour wick...

I bit worried i poppe the grommet on popped it back together and filled it up first vape from it BOOM more flavour than when it came out of the packet

The vapour i flying out and its wicking like a dream... So the moral to my story if anybody is about to give up on a iclear30s thinking to chuck it dont remove the flavour wick and its good to go again ;-)

one happy camper

Benzin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
Cancun MX
I love my iClear30S's!
I also got my first one when i got my VTR, and bought another one after that. IMHO it is a WORLD of diference from my infernal protanks i used before!.
Out of all the clearos ibe used, i find the iClear30S to be the best one ibe ever tried. I never had any trouble with mine, but ibe never used high VG juice.

The only reason ibe cut down the use of my iClear30S is because i "discovered" RBAs. And as good as the taste is on the iClears, it just cant match the taste i get from the RBAs. Now my iclears are reserved for when i go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread