Innokin Iclear 30s DONT GIVE UP :-)

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Vamos201381, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vamos201381

Vamos201381 Full Member

Jun 27, 2013
    Hi All

Just received my vtr 2 weeks ago the iclear 30s is a beast cracking flvour and vapour.

So today 2 weeks of heavy High VG vaping i get this burnt taste i tried washing it and dry burning it but no better, i decide to remove the rubber grommet from top to have gander in and end up accidently pulling out the flavour wick...

I bit worried i poppe the grommet on popped it back together and filled it up first vape from it BOOM more flavour than when it came out of the packet

The vapour i flying out and its wicking like a dream... So the moral to my story if anybody is about to give up on a iclear30s thinking to chuck it dont remove the flavour wick and its good to go again ;-)

one happy camper
  2. Topacka

Topacka Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2014
    I gave up on clearos a long time ago.

Too much damage control, not enough vaping.
  3. Benzin

Benzin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2012
    Cancun MX
    I love my iClear30S's!
    I also got my first one when i got my VTR, and bought another one after that. IMHO it is a WORLD of diference from my infernal protanks i used before!.
    Out of all the clearos ibe used, i find the iClear30S to be the best one ibe ever tried. I never had any trouble with mine, but ibe never used high VG juice.

The only reason ibe cut down the use of my iClear30S is because i "discovered" RBAs. And as good as the taste is on the iClears, it just cant match the taste i get from the RBAs. Now my iclears are reserved for when i go out.
  4. Vamos201381

Vamos201381 Full Member

Jun 27, 2013
    I use RBA's as well the Rsst is my go too although i find the iclear great for work easy an hassle free.... actually have a kracken tank on order due next week but impressed with the iclear 30s much better than protanks evod etc
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.