Innokin Iclear x.i question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!

So I just bought my first second stage gear.. until now I have only used Ego and Evods but wanted to update to something more "pro" that gave better vapor etc. etc.

So I picked up the Innokin Iclear X.I from My Freedom smokes with 2 packs of the 30B/X.i BDC (1.5 and 1.8 ohms) coils and the eleaf istick 30W...

Now since I am a rookie at this I wanted to ask..
1. these should work good together right? They both have the 510 thread at least.. should not be any troubles there?

2. and this is the main one... after ordering I noticed that the name of the product was "Innokin iClear X.I Dual Coil Clearomizer - Rotatable Drip Tip"
Drip tip? should I not use this as my standard evod tanks where I just fill the tank and vape? I hope I didn't buy something that I need to drip to vape.. have not found that attractive yet..
Or are they just calling a normal "mouthpiece" a drip tip or is it a dual function tip? o_O

Sorry for the stupid questions. but just wanted to ask.. not that it matters much since I have placed the order but it will be nice to know what I have when it arrives!

Best regards
Beatsuka

Reactions: thetrucker

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Hey!

So I just bought my first second stage gear.. until now I have only used Ego and Evods but wanted to update to something more "pro" that gave better vapor etc. etc.

So I picked up the Innokin Iclear X.I from My Freedom smokes with 2 packs of the 30B/X.i BDC (1.5 and 1.8 ohms) coils and the Eleaf Istick 30W...

Now since I am a rookie at this I wanted to ask..
1. these should work good together right? They both have the 510 thread at least.. should not be any troubles there?

2. and this is the main one... after ordering I noticed that the name of the product was "Innokin iClear X.I Dual Coil Clearomizer - Rotatable Drip Tip"
Drip tip? should I not use this as my standard evod tanks where I just fill the tank and vape? I hope I didn't buy something that I need to drip to vape.. have not found that attractive yet..
Or are they just calling a normal "mouthpiece" a drip tip or is it a dual function tip? o_O

Sorry for the stupid questions. but just wanted to ask.. not that it matters much since I have placed the order but it will be nice to know what I have when it arrives!

Best regards
Beatsuka

Yes your 30w istick should work with any 510 or ego threaded tank. Drip tip is just a term for the mouth piece, so you're good there.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Beatsuka

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Innokin Iclear X.I
    I use that clearo and I mucho like it.
    Drip tip?
    As already stated, that is another term for a mouth piece.

A 'rotatable tip' is simply an angled tip (that you can adjust probably) rather then a 'straight' mouthpiece.

MFS is on my short list of the only 'online vendors' that I deal with. Great customer service and fast order processing.

Yeah I like the idea of the rotatable tip, will be a nice change.

MFS did ship quickly, still waiting for the shipment but that's what you get for living on a island in the middle of nowhere :)
    And I like they'r prices and the shopping setup. I fell instantly for them frankly.

I just now realized that I forgot to order e-liquid while placing my order!!! rookie mistake...

I've built up enough of a 'hardware cache', but I don't know what I'd do with nothing to vape.. :eek:

I still have some juice. but i'm running out of the good ones I have. I have about 7x 10ml bottles of bad juice :( some worse then others. Guess i'll make due until next order. am try'n to find something interesting to order now :)

Eric Auer

ECF Veteran
    Dec 14, 2014
    PA
    Also, you can polish off the annoying Black Stripes on the 30B's to make them look a lot nicer.

11709637_503258239828546_6094349637357439696_n.jpg

Eric

This tank arrived on Monday this week. It's quite nice. Although there is some popping happening sometimes when I draw. not the normal gurgling noise that i'm used to on my evod's but more like a loud click that I can feel in the driptip. not sure what that's all about. Might try a new coil soon, still just using the standard that came with the tank.
    The Istick 30 works good, although the power button seems a bit loos, might be normal..
    but it is by far much better equipment from what I'm used to (evods) :)
    Ordered the 30b tank and some juice but it got stopped in customs since I'm not allowed to import juice from US, only europe. :( so i will have to wait a bit more for the 30b tank heh.

2Cool

Jan 15, 2015
    Sarasota
    From my experience the iclear 30 x.1 is the best "iclear tank" that you can use with low wattage mod's. The regular I clear 30's use plastic and cannot handle high vg very well as most have both upper and lower coils. You'll be very happy with your choice with the x.1 as the tank is glass and the coils are on the bottom, high pg or vg is no problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread