Not open for further replies.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
* teaser *
upload_2016-1-29_14-59-29.png

- $49.08 Authentic Pioneer4You iPV Mini 5-30W Variable Wattage APV Box Mod - aluminum alloy / 1*18650 / rose red at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

:D

I know you like the pink & blue

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Slowtech, eh? Pft. And considering it's slowtech, that's really not a very good price -- I got my blue one for $30, and those I posted yesterday are $20.

But for that pink one... hmm. After the CNY, I might consider it. Then again.. I already have a pink iStick30 and pink CF4, so I'm not sure I really need another pink one.

Andria

Reactions: DaveP

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Last edited:
Reactions: fourthrok

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
That's where I ordered from too. I got free shipping, but don't know if it was 2 day or not.
Ordered it yesterday.

It was Fed Ex. They had the 2 day free shipping listed in the order without specifying the shipper. They also had 2 day Fed Ex shown at $0.00, But unchecked. I checked that just to make sure, but you probably got it without selecting it. Fed Ex was the only free choice in the list for 2 day.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I've never really chased the deals offered by vendors. I seem to happen upon a deal here and there when it's mentioned by someone in a thread. I just bookmarked the Deals and Steals thread for future reference. It's too good a reference not to be bookmarked and notified as new deals are posted.

Reactions: motordude

Phoenix1984

Jul 14, 2015
NH, USA
From Vapor Beast a couple of days ago when it was still on sale for $35 w/free 2 day Fed Ex shipping. Heck of a deal. It's back up to $60 now. I'm usually behind the curve when these things go on sale. I lucked up and saw the deal in this thread the day before it expired.
Innokin iTaste MVP3Pro Kit | PVS & Mods | VaporBeast
The express kit is still on sale, and with coupon it's roughly $35 with free shipping at $35. I grabbed one too! Awesome price

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
The express kit is still on sale, and with coupon it's roughly $35 with free shipping at $35. I grabbed one too! Awesome price

Kinda makes you think that a new model is coming out with features that will obsolete the latest and greatest.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Taking into consideration the other vendors besides Innokin it seems like a new mod every day.

In this case, it's probably the addition of temperature control that's creating much of the fuss. Everyone's jumping on the band wagon. At this point, I'm still happy with the bare bones ability to turn it up or down. As long as it's not hitting dry I'm good. :)

With this one selling out cheap, my guess is that the next will be MPV 3.5 TC or 4.0 TC or some variation.

Last edited:

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    In this case, it's probably the addition of temperature control that's creating much of the fuss. Everyone's jumping on the band wagon. At this point, I'm still happy with the bare bones ability to turn it up or down. As long as it's not hitting dry I'm good. :)

With this one selling out cheap, the next will be MPV 3.5 TC or 4.0 TC.

They released a lot of new mods that meet the MVP - Coolfire VI plus, disrupter, Cortex, I will be surprised to see a new MVP at all, I've since moved onto the Coolfire VI plus from the MVP V3, it is a little smaller and a lot better looking, but my MVP is still in use as a power bank, sure is handy to have that, so even after vaping, I'm still getting my monies worth out of it ;)

Reactions: DaveP

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    So my MVP 3.0 Pro came in today. It's smaller than my Smok Koopor Plus 200W, but it's a hefty mod with nice features. I got the black version. It's a shiny satin finish with what appears to be steel end caps. Fit and finish is superb and it has a nice feel to it.

There's a built in rubberized USB charge cable with a micro USB plug on the end that can be used to touch up the charge on your phone if you decide to do that. The cable is square rubber and it fits tightly into a slot in the case when you aren't using it. That's cool. There's a Type A USB female jack on the bottom to plug a cable into for charging an external device, so it's also a power brick. On the side there's a micro USB input for charging while vaping.

The fire button is rectangular and recesses slightly into its surrounding frame when you vape. You can hear and feel a quiet click when you press it. Spring pressure on the fire button is slightly on the high side, but that ensures it won't accidently fire in your pocket.

The display is one of the best I've seen. It's nice and large and bright. Even the smaller digits for current voltage and atomizer resistance are easily readable. The wattage/voltage/vape time digits are 1/4" tall! It has the standard + and - buttons for up and down. Press both together and hold and the display orientation flips 180 degrees. Hold fire and plus together to switch to wattage or fire and minus to change to voltage, same as the Coolfire 4.

All in all, it's the best $35 I've spent on a new mod.

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Fed Ex dropped off my MVP about 9 this morning. I charged it for about an hour until the green LED went out at full charge. The power LED is Red, Yellow, or Green with Green being full charge. It was green when I first fired it up, but I let it top off before vaping.

It's 9:45pm now and I"m showing about 3/4 charge. So far it looks like at least two full days on a charge at 8 or 10 watts vaping.

ETA: as pufZeppelin said, green is 60 to 100 percent charge. The LED goes out when it's 100%. LiMn batts get a storage charge when built. They last longer in storage at mid charge levels.

Last edited:

fourthrok

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 12, 2012
    Watertown, NY
    So my MVP 3.0 Pro came in today. It's smaller than my Smok Koopor Plus 200W, but it's a hefty mod with nice features. I got the black version. It's a shiny satin finish with what appears to be steel end caps. Fit and finish is superb and it has a nice feel to it.

There's a built in rubberized USB charge cable with a micro USB plug on the end that can be used to touch up the charge on your phone if you decide to do that. The cable is square rubber and it fits tightly into a slot in the case when you aren't using it. That's cool. There's a Type A USB female jack on the bottom to plug a cable into for charging ans external device. On the side there's a micro USB input for charging while vaping.

The fire button is rectangular and recesses slightly into its surrounding frame when you vape. You can hear and feel a quiet click when you press it. Spring pressure on the fire button is slightly on the high side, but that ensures it won't accidently fire in your pocket.

The display is one of the best I've seen. It's nice and large and bright. Even the smaller digits for current voltage and resistance are easily readable. The wattage/voltage digits are 1/4" tall! It has the standard + and - buttons for up and down. Press both together and the display orientation flips 180 degrees.

All in all, it's the best $35 I've spent on a new mod.
    It really is a pretty awesome device, isn't it? And the battery life! Oh myyyy!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    Fed Ex dropped off my MVP about 9 this morning. I charged it for about an hour to full charge. The power LED is Red, Yellow, or Green with Green being full charge. It was green when I first fired it up, but I let it top off before vaping.

It's 9:45pm now and I"m showing about 3/4 charge. So far it looks like at least two full days on a charge at 8 or 10 watts vaping.

making sure there is no confusion, during charging, Green is 60%-100%
    the Green will go Out/Off when full 100% charged...

jus sayin'
    . :headbang:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread