Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Yes that is what I said.
    You know, looking back at both our recent posts, I agree with you. I guess the + and - buttons on my istick have spoiled me too much.. I do like it and my mech though. I'm not slandering innokin for any reason though, and I also hope no one thinks I am..

Skold

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2016
    You know, looking back at both our recent posts, I agree with you. I guess the + and - buttons on my istick have spoiled me too much.. I do like it and my mech though. I'm not slandering Innokin for any reason though, and I also hope no one thinks I am..
    I love innokin but I also like isticks :)
    No one thinks your slandering innokin don't worry, your allowed to like other manufacturers haha ;)

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 22, 2014
    Arizona
    Watched the video review. I like that he showed some websites that have pre-order and prices so we have an idea what to expect. Also liked that he built the rba.

I've been very happy with my Kbox minis for over a year and a half. Good size for my hand and rounded on both ends. A lot of the new mods are squared and I don't like that as much. With the xx70x battery it will be taller but I'm guessing around MVP2 size which is ok. My I4 charger slots measure 70mm so I hope I can get these batteries in and out.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    Watched the video review. I like that he showed some websites that have pre-order and prices so we have an idea what to expect. Also liked that he built the rba.

I've been very happy with my Kbox minis for over a year and a half. Good size for my hand and rounded on both ends. A lot of the new mods are squared and I don't like that as much. With the xx70x battery it will be taller but I'm guessing around MVP2 size which is ok. My I4 charger slots measure 70mm so I hope I can get these batteries in and out.
    I, personally, was not impressed. Had this been equipped with the Aethon board, it would have been a done deal. I also noted that about half the kits I found (all on pre-order) come with iSub VE... not the Scion. Dunno if the iSub RBA would come with the kit (and I already have one).

I was further frustrated to find I could not source the Scion RBA by itself at this time...

Maybe I'll bite on version 2...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Skold

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2016
    I, personally, was not impressed. Had this been equipped with the Aethon board, it would have been a done deal. I also noted that about half the kits I found (all on pre-order) come with iSub VE... not the Scion. Dunno if the iSub RBA would come with the kit (and I already have one).

I was further frustrated to find I could not source the Scion RBA by itself at this time...

Maybe I'll bite on version 2...

It dunt have the aethon chip?? That sucks, quite good tc with that board. Had a good experience with ss on a coolfire 100tc.
    Did well for the price, I have the limited edition as well so it's the brushed steel. Not the paint they did that flaked off.
    An that's rubbish too, I do rbas with most tanks now!

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

Skold

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2016

Kanger stuff the tanks leak really bad though & that dripbox 160 had a terrible atty with no flavour.
    I know what you mean bout box mods though, that's why I prefer the coolfire ones & I love the shape of the alien. Feels so good in the hand :)

cybercat

ECF Veteran
    Dec 22, 2014
    Greeneville, Tn ,USA
    Well, I went to local BM and bought this. Good deal with battery included.
    IMG_20170630_152846.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    Posts by Innokin on facebook and twitter say it has the Aethon chip. Phil Busardo has a review up I'll watch tomorrow and see what he says.
    Watched Phil... If it has the Aethon chip, they stripped the TC out of it. It's a power (voltage/wattage/bypass) mod only. Still not a bad dealio, but...

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 22, 2014
    Arizona
    I don't care about TC and suppose that others feel the same. But I perceive that it costs more to make a TC mod than non TC. This looks like a nice device. I little heavy maybe. A starting point to move to 20700.

I don't understand the $70-80 retail price point. You get a $20 tank, $20 worth of batteries and booties, $10 RBA section. But it doesn't offer much compared to $30-40 stand alone mods today.

I don't need it. I would like to have it. Not paying $70 though.

Skold

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2016
    I don't care about TC and suppose that others feel the same. But I perceive that it costs more to make a TC mod than non TC. This looks like a nice device. I little heavy maybe. A starting point to move to 20700.

I don't understand the $70-80 retail price point. You get a $20 tank, $20 worth of batteries and booties, $10 RBA section. But it doesn't offer much compared to $30-40 stand alone mods today.

I have enough mods without spending $70. I had 50 till I got rid of a few!

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks

I decided, after using an Ijoy Captain and an Admiral 20700 mech, that I DO want one regardless of the TC. And, I love subtanks with RBAs. Broken down like this...

Tank $15
    RBA $10
    2 batteries WITH case $27

Then, the mod is only $18ish

Whatta deal!

Mostly, I want the cells, the cell's case, and the RBA... the mod is just a bonus lol

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Love my Innokin mods, but they don't know how to build a decent tank.
    I have an iClear X.I, which I love and it's mostly the only clearo (of the three I have) that I still use. The only con I have with it is that it's bottom fill, which is really only a small nuisance to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread