Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Temp Control (TC) iSub TC

guess (since it is on the tank) they mean

TC handled by the tank (not a device) ?

so my guess is the ‘air holes’ in the mouthpiece

will allow you to adjust the amount of air being added to your ‘draw’ (cooling)

then MAYBE the Coolfire 4 will hit the market with a TC Chip

and both will work in harmony…

a coincidence that the Coolfire is rated @ 40 watts (DNA 40)

just thinkin’ outloud

:blink:

Reactions: gerrymi

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Innokin has warranty service centers in the US (California and North Carolina). If anyone did have a problem, Innokin is a lot easier to get service from than any other China manufacturer.

The top ego thread on for a SVD 2.0 i bought from Vapor Beast wasn't making contact no matter what i tried to do to fix it. Called "Vaporbeast" and they sent me a new one immediately even though it was only a DOA warranty replacement.

Great outfit and customer service .

Can you link me to the warranty centers that you mentioned , i called Innokin about the top piece not working correctly and they basically said deal with your vendor , we don't handle that stuff.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Oh on another note i read a review on the SVD 2.0 and found it interesting what was said below :

When I received my order in the mail (which was very fast) & opened the box, I noticed there was only one battery tube. LiteCigUSA reassured me that the extra tube was no longer needed to accommodate the different battery sizes.
After reading the the instruction manual, I put an AW 18500 IMR into the tube & fired it up. It works like a charm!!!

i
heard Innokin had made other battery tubes but apparently you don't need them . I thought you only had the 18650 option or 18350 option.

caroloto

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Freeport, IL
The top ego thread on for a SVD 2.0 i bought from Vapor Beast wasn't making contact no matter what i tried to do to fix it. Called "Vaporbeast" and they sent me a new one immediately even though it was only a DOA warranty replacement.

Great outfit and customer service .

Can you link me to the warranty centers that you mentioned , i called Innokin about the top piece not working correctly and they basically said deal with your vendor , we don't handle that stuff.

Vaporbeast is great with replacing product up until the warranty up. I bought a MVP20w from Vaporbeast that stopped working a few days before the Innokin 90 days. I contacted Vaporbeast with a "contact us" in general inquiries available on their site, they replied with an email back to me the same day telling me to mail it to them with a copy of my order # print out (that available on their site under your log in orders and wishlist. If they determent it was the MVP20 being faulty they would send me a new replacements. The same day my faulty MVP20 reached them they sent me out a new replacement.

Innokin does state to first contact the vendor where you purchased it from within the 90 days warranty and if they the vendor won't or refuse to help then contact Innokin for a replacement.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Question....Can an Efest Purple IMR 3100 mah 18650 at 25A be used in a SVD 2.0?....Not sure about the amps of the battery....Thanks !!

Sure, not a problem. While it's been said that Efest tends to inflate the discharge rate, that battery is still going to be able to deliver more than the SVD2 will ever need.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I have 2 of those button top efests that I use with my SVD 2.0 but... the cap doesn't screw on all the way. If you watch Phil's video you will see him talk about how one sample has a deeper cap than the other for some reason.

Could be... all my efests are flat top.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Thanks! I have flat tops and are around 65.2 mm, it was said to me the device limit on length is 66mm +/- ...I misstated the amps they are actually 20a not 25...I know 20a batteries are ok just uncertain about an extra 5...duh me!

I did find a nice way to cover the gap on the cap, I used an O ring on another tube device that had the same issue with extra long 18650's, worked great, looked nice and best of all saved my hands from getting cut from the sharp edges, perhaps finding the size of O ring will work on the SVD too!

Thanks again!

Reactions: DavidOck

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
I don't really have the patience of a saint, BUT, I put my hands on a SVD2.0 a few weeks ago at a sweet price from Vapor Beast. I just broke it out this week at work. I LOVE this thing!!

I bought one on kind of a whim, just because of the chip. The thing is a baton and it is a beast to carry if you are of the wrong gender for a purse but I really do like the vape off it and also appreciate the 20 second cut off. I have pretty much kept it on the coffee table topped with a kayfun with a 1.1 coil, wicked with Japanese and the DNA 20 provides an excellent smooth, consistent vape. With the black finish and a silver kayfun, it looks like a piece of art on the table and is also handy to grab should one be threatened by a home intruder :)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I see a lot of comments about the SVD2 being huge... but at 144 mm long (with 18650), it's only 4 mm longer than my SVD... of course, there are those who might consider that to be tall as well, but a Vamo V5 is the same length as the V1.

That said, I use a hip holster (similar to a belt loop flashlight holder) to pack my tube mods. Handy to get through crowds in stores... :w00t:

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Unfortunately, Vapor Beast was sold out, so I just got an SVD 2.0 from Sweet Vapes on clearance at $37.95. That seems to be half of what a lot of vendors are selling them for. I love it! It gives a great vape and just feels like quality. I had a hard time getting used to the feel of the MVP 20W. It felt really clunky, although it, too, gives a great vape. But this one just feels perfect in the hand. Its heavier than my old VAMOs, but not by much. I'm sure I'll still use my iStick and MVP 20W a lot, but I like having a really good mod that uses replaceable batteries as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread