ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Ypsilanti mi
Haven't been around for a while. Looks like some cool stuff happening in Innokin-Land (Sub-Ohm tanks, and a new MVP 3 Pro with 60w (THAT may get me to spend my allowance. I've been thinking about going sub-ohm, but...)) I've posted before, that I started vaping with an E-Go kit. I recently had a chance to try Vuse e-cigs for the first time (Ran out of juice, and money at the same time. Had a coupon for a freebie) All I can say is YUK!!! If I had started vaping with those things, I probably have gone back to analogs.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Might have already been mentioned...but see that the Cool Fire IV is now down to $39.99...

vapeCrawler

When these things are down to $19.95 I'm going to be really, really mad at you :grr:

Oh well, someone has to be the test monkey so I guess I'll throw myself under the bus on this one - $44.95 delivered. Should I start a new thread or post on this one?

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I'd prefer everything Innokin go in here but that's me.

Either way it will get shuffled off the front page by the other latest greatest caught fire boxes.

:w00t:

No doubt!

And I agree, here makes sense, although of course that doesn't mean it won't show up elsewhere as well :)

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
I'd prefer everything Innokin go in here but that's me.

Either way it will get shuffled off the front page by the other latest greatest caught fire boxes.

I have learned to trust Innokin. They have had their misses but they make one of the most sturdy mods out there. I was at a vape shop the other day and they were bragging about their Isticks so I told them the story about how the VV3 I had in my hand had spent the winter under our record New England snow, was found in the spring, charged up and is vaping great. They responded that the Istick could probably do that. After I finished laughing I said, "would you do this with your Istick?" and dropped it to the floor from shoulder height, picked it up and vaped it. They said "Your Crazy!". I said "not really" and did it three more time in rapid succession, picked it up and vaped it. Then I said "Now show me how tough your Istick is." No takers....Ha!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I have learned to trust Innokin. They have had their misses but they make one of the most sturdy mods out there. I was at a vape shop the other day and they were bragging about their Isticks so I told them the story about how the VV3 I had in my hand had spent the winter under our record New England snow, was found in the spring, charged up and is vaping great. They responded that the Istick could probably do that. After I finished laughing I said, "would you do this with your Istick?" and dropped it to the floor from shoulder height, picked it up and vaped it. They said "Your Crazy!". I said "not really" and did it three more time in rapid succession, picked it up and vaped it. Then I said "Now show me how tough your Istick is." No takers....Ha!
Great story, Capt. But I question legitimacy of any B&M that brags about iSticks.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Great story, Capt. But I question legitimacy of any B&M that brags about iSticks.

They are new and well, umm, how do I say this nicely? Inexperienced. On the bright side, I did a Ohms law tutorial the other day and I think at least one of them may have gotten it :facepalm: Nice folks who need to do a lot of research. I told them to read up on the Istick on ECF and they said "What is ECF?" and when told said "Well, that just some people on the internet" :glare: Like I said, nice folks .... they have a LOT to learn.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I have learned to trust Innokin. They have had their misses but they make one of the most sturdy mods out there.

This is my first Innokin product, coming from the Sieglei/Smok line I won't go that route ever again. Really like the SVD 2.0 and it appears Innokin has done some homework on style and build, not to mention common button issues. Solid and reliable device.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
This is my first Innokin product, coming from the Sieglei/Smok line I won't go that route ever again. Really like the SVD 2.0 and it appears Innokin has done some homework on style and build, not to mention common button issues. Solid and reliable device.

I'm quite certain you could commit homicide by blunt trauma with an SVD 2 and still vape on it.

Reactions: Rotowoman

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I'm quite certain you could commit homicide by blunt trauma with an SVD 2 and still vape on it.
Sure could....It is not as large as led on to believe, that said it is stout! In fact the slot milled on the battery cap leads me to think it was also made to double as a set of nunchucks, all one needs is 2 devices....well protected and a back up too!:D

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I told them the story about how the VV3 I had in my hand had spent the winter under our record New England snow,

I told them to read up on the Istick on ECF and they said "What is ECF?" and when told said "Well, that just some people on the internet" :glare:

Capt...I think you'll admit you're using a little "circular reasoning" there.

If they buy a VV V3 (or V4)...they'll eventually get the "dreaded" NON. Then they'll have to find ECF...to find your excellent "Fixing The MVP/VV3 Contact Issues" Blog.

On the other...if they buy a (spring-loaded 510) 30W-iStick...they'll never have problems with any of their toppers. Thus they won't need ECF for assistance.

Reactions: CountBoredom

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Capt...I think you'll admit you're using a little "circular reasoning" there.

If they buy a VV V3 (or V4)...they'll eventually get the "dreaded" NON. Then they'll have to find ECF...to find your excellent "Fixing The MVP/VV3 Contact Issues" Blog.

On the other...if they buy a (spring-loaded 510) 30W-iStick...they'll never have problems with any of their toppers. Thus they won't need ECF for assistance.

Oh, when they have Istick 50's getting returned because they are self firing and catching fire while sitting on the shelf they will be looking at ecf. If the young lady behind the counter had been reading ECF she would have known that the Istick 20 she has doesn't down step and that is why her favorite juice in her favorite addy alsays taste burnt.

I know you like your Isticks and that's great, what ever works for you, but let's see you drop one four times from shoulder height on to a concrete floor and then pick it (or the pieces) up and try vaping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread