Not open for further replies.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Just got 3, VV3 for 26.00

Sold Out! I would have bought a half dozen!!!!

Edit: I bought 4 starter kits for $50.95 Free shipping. $12.50 for a battery, charger and 5 clearoes. There are going to be some very happy new vapors in my near future.

Last edited:

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
Just picked up some Aspire ET-S BDC glass clearomizers today. My last two I16 clearomizers were both leaking. I thought I would give these a whirl on my MVP2, (and also my VV3). Having done little reading of them, I was kind of going in blind. (I was intending to pick up some more I16s and my B&M store was out.).
Having used this all day today, I have to say I am really enjoying the vape I am getting from this clearomizer.
Have any of you guys used this? I know they've been out a while. I'd be interested in how some of you liked these if you've been using them long term. How well does the glass hold up? I've never used a glass clearomizer before. While I never drop my equipment, I've been known to knock them over. Are they pretty sturdy?
Any info/advice about your experience with them would be welcomed.
Thanks!

Those are pretty much what I use all the time. I just get BVC coils for them. I like the vape I get from them and can't really say I have any problems with them. They've been sturdy for me, and I can knock my MVP around on my desk at work quite a bit if I'm busy.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Seems fair enough for the small form factor.

I really do not need one of these things, but I'm thinking it would fit nicely in the inside pocket of a suit :)

Eric
A cool fire is smaller with much better battery life, even in 350 mode the SVD isn't small.

Reactions: DPLongo22

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW

cj081283

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2015
So it took a couple of days for the communications for through email with VaporDNA (I wish I had just called them) but they've got awesome customer service.

Basically I ended up having to get one of the silver ones as opposed to the black I had originally ordered, but they told me to keep the defective unit and I had gotten the email stating the new one had already gone to USPS for shipping even though the tracking doesn't work yet.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Without boredom, how are we to measure all the fun we have in our lives? :)

I've always thought that..."being bored"...is an insult to yourself...:shock:

Just picked up some Aspire ET-S BDC glass clearomizers today.
I know they've been out a while. I'd be interested in how some of you liked these if you've been using them long term.

Although I'm slowly moving over to Eleaf "GS Air's"...I still have a couple Aspire "ET-S's" in my "rotation".

I quit using the BDC coils in them some time back. The Aspire BVC coils (NON-Nautilus) in the ET-S give me about 243% more flavor and 378% more vapor than the BDC's.

Aspire BVC Replacement Coil Heads 5pk | Aspire | Ecig - MyFreedomSmokes

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I've always thought that..."being bored"...is an insult to yourself...:shock:

:thumbs:

Or, I've found that if I'm feeling "bored," it's because there's something else going on, something I'm POed or distressed about which is preventing me from concentrating on my usual pursuits -- if it's something you can do something about, then it's a sign that you really ought to! Unfortunately so many stressful things, one can't do much about. That's when TV is handy. :lol:

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
My MVP 3.0 started getting wacky resistance readings, so back to MBV it went in today's mail. An MVP 3.0 Pro will be on its way to me soon. I don't expect a lot out of my istick 50, so I'm looking for a(nother) backup mod...thinking about the CoolFire 4. Is everybody here still happy with theirs?

Love it. Until I got my Evic-VT, it had pretty much taken over as my all-day/everyday vape -- and if the Evic is charging, it's the CF4 I grab. :)

Andria

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Happy with my CF4 as well, it does behave oddly when shorted occasionally. It will switch to VV mode @ 4v....odd, it won't fire on a short it just does as I described. I have the Zephyrus on it and the stock coils will short when over tightened which is why I keep getting shorts, it's not really the CF4's fault as much as the Zephyrus.

Although if the 510 on the CF4 wasn't so shallow it wouldn't happen so there's that, still the best $36 I have spent on vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread