May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
Yea, that's pretty cool. The original release of the first cloupor mini was less than stellar. I'm hoping they have worked out some of their QC problems with the Plus. As you have read above, I will certainly be putting it through it's paces. I look forward to playing with temp. control.

Rule number 1 Do not throw to floor.
Rule number 2 See rule number 1.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Yea, that's pretty cool. The original release of the first cloupor mini was less than stellar. I'm hoping they have worked out some of their QC problems with the Plus. As you have read above, I will certainly be putting it through it's paces. I look forward to playing with temp. control.

Yes, and they were quick to address the problem and fix it. I have two now, one coming up on about 5 months of use, the other just a couple weeks. No problems with either. And I do pull the batteries for external charging...

BrentMydland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
SE US
The Innokin Apex tank is starting to show up for sale. Vapor Beast has them for 29.95 but it comes with 2 .5 ohm coils. Why not at least one 2.0? I don't have a high watt rig.
I don't know what you consider high wattage but the .5 coils vape pretty good at 25-35w. I'm sure the .2ohm coils do need more wattage though.

Reactions: Rednaxela1987

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Don't forget Kat! She wone one, too. :toast: (that includes you, too, Capt.!)

Awww, Count.

thank you betts.jpg

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
seems a sad way to do business, 6 months ago I would have nothing but innokin
now my innokin gear is thinning out...

:cry:

Well puf...things could be worse...

Consider Kanger. Their 2 latest Mods (KBOX Mini and KBOX Nano) have fixed (not spring-loaded) 510 pins...and...No TC!!! :shock:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Not sure if this has been posted here...or snot...

We proudly introduce the new Disrupter°TC, the newly styled curved InnokinCell and the new ATC-Atlas Innokin Advanced Temperature Control System!

The new Innokin ATC System uses a revolutionary new temperature control technology which is very easy to use and accurately maintains the set temperature within 5° for as long as you vape! No Dry Hits, No Burning and No Limits! This new Innokin ATC System can use Kanthal and other standard coil wire types and is totally different from current temperature control technologies.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/innokin-tc-has-arrived.694232/

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
Not sure if this has been posted here...or snot...

We proudly introduce the new Disrupter°TC, the newly styled curved InnokinCell and the new ATC-Atlas Innokin Advanced Temperature Control System!

The new Innokin ATC System uses a revolutionary new temperature control technology which is very easy to use and accurately maintains the set temperature within 5° for as long as you vape! No Dry Hits, No Burning and No Limits! This new Innokin ATC System can use Kanthal and other standard coil wire types and is totally different from current temperature control technologies.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/innokin-tc-has-arrived.694232/
That's so weird I came here to post about how excited I am for the c-50 InnokinCell batteries to be released. My D-50 (2000mAh) goes dead so dang fast vaping my Herakles @ 50w

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
That's so weird I came here to post about how excited I am for the c-50 InnokinCell batteries to be released. My D-50 (2000mAh) goes dead so dang fast vaping my Herakles @ 50w

I hadn't heard anything about new Innocells being released. Do you have a link? I would also be excited about that!

Reactions: Rednaxela1987

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Well puf...things could be worse...
Consider Kanger. Their 2 latest Mods (KBOX Mini and KBOX Nano) have fixed (not spring-loaded) 510 pins...and...No TC!!! :shock:

hey `ole buddy :toast:

yepper when I am ready to buy, then look at what is ‘out there’

my only gripe is too little, too late
it seems a lot of peeps don’t mind building an ark (2 of everything)

but I choose something and go full tilt into it
I’ve no desire to start a vaping museum…

so because lack of TC, coil choices, battery life
I just found another that I trust with products I want/can use
and they are here NOW…

even tho I cut my teeth on a Kanger EVOD kit
never cared much for Kanger or Smok electronics
but I love their tanks…

Vape≈Smart
;)

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
hey `ole buddy :toast:

yepper when I am ready to buy, then look at what is ‘out there’

my only gripe is too little, too late

I’ve no desire to start a vaping museum…

so because lack of TC, coil choices, battery life
I just found another that I trust with products I want/can use
and they are here NOW…

even tho I cut my teeth on a Kanger EVOD kit
never cared much for Kanger or Smok electronics
but I love their tanks…

Vape≈Smart
;)

I agree. Manger makes good tanks, but Innokin leads in everything else. Except TC, they might of missed that boat.
We will see.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

I’ve no desire to start a vaping museum

Well puf...I agree with your approach...and...I disagree with it.

I have 7-10 (who's counting?) mods/toppers scattered around my 6 room apartment.

Agree with "full tilt". When I bought my first VV V3 and first 30W-iStick I was so impressed with both of them that I gradually ended up adding all of the colors of each to my "rotation".

Disagree with NO "vaping museum". As I keep running across posts about "The gubmint may limit our access to Mods but they'll never be able to control our access to 18650's"...I've decided to try a few inexpensive replaceable 18650 Mods.

As its just slightly larger than my 30W-iSticks...I just recently scored an eVic VTC Mini.

I LOVE it...but...rather than getting a 2nd one I'm planning on (once they're a little more available)...getting a slightly smaller Cloupor Mini Plus.

Of course...that's just my thoughts...:shock:

VTC Mini

Cloupor Mini Plus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread