Status
Not open for further replies.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I see the problem of low ohms separately from high power problems. Low ohms can result in overloading a battery, especially in a mechanical mod. Regulated mods have built in protections, but if a battery that isn't really capable is used, there can be problems there as well.

The high power thing is, more or less, self correcting. Ever have one of those harsh, nasty hits as you run out of liquid? That's what happens when the power gets too high and most people just can't vape it, it's too harsh and makes them cough. That little feature can also mitigate, but not stop, overheating liquids and forming aldehydes that we really don't want in our vapor. TC does offer an additional protection from that.

I was a "tottle puffer" and could never figure out how anyone could vape at power higher than 15 watts. Now, I routinely vape at 20 to 30 watts, both with TC and non-TC mods. In fact I've run as high as 70 watts but it is just too hot for me and I'm quite happy at lower power. Part of the key is good wicking and good air flow. Tootle puffing doesn't allow for the air flows required to run that high for most people.

I also stand corrected on grade 1 titanium. The grades are a reflection of the ductility, and as the grade numbers increase past 3 or 4, having other metals added such as palladium. The key to the low number grades is that they are all "pure" titanium and with todays technology that means 99.9%, or greater, purity.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
yepper $30 for the 30w-3800-Innokin works for me

but not from that site :blink:

if one of "my" sites don't offer it
when it comes time to pull the trigger
it would be another...

:sleep:
Just in case you hadn't noticed, it is the U.S. site.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
I get most of my hardware and all of my software from MFS. The shipping costs me $5.21 (basic USPS), and it's been only a 2 or 3 day wait because they're only a state or two away from me.

I was a regular customer of MFS for a long time until my debit card got hacked there. There were a lot of people complaining about it but since they never admitted it I am not sure any steps were taken to correct the problem. Just scared to use them now.

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Ypsilanti mi
Innokin is much like Provari. Intense about quality and even more so about safety. All the R&D makes their products late to market. Everyone is squawking about the new Provari Radius. No temp control. Only 40 watts. It is a philosophy of building rugged mods. They have their niche in the huge market.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I was a regular customer of MFS for a long time until my debit card got hacked there. There were a lot of people complaining about it but since they never admitted it I am not sure any steps were taken to correct the problem. Just scared to use them now.
    I was quite shocked when I came across those posts. The first thing I did was check the account statement for the card that I already used there twice. I continue to regularly monitor that account, I just do it it more often though.. :)

VapieDan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 30, 2013
    Flint, Michigan, United States
    I was quite shocked when I came across those posts. The first thing I did was check the account statement for the card that I already used there twice. I continue to regularly monitor that account, I just do it it more often though.. :)

Many people are now using prepaid visa cards when dealing with them

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Wow!
    As a 1 to 1 1/2 ml a day guy, that would probably last over 3 yrs.
    I might have to get one for Christmas.
    TY

Um, get one now on a sale, and (after making sure it works properly) wrap it back up and.... WAIT :lol:

motordude

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 1, 2015
    VA, USA
    Um, get one now on a sale, and (after making sure it works properly) wrap it back up and.... WAIT :lol:
    I am torn between getting another Sigelie mini, for about the same price, because it is a 18650 mod.
    I just need something because shopping on the Internet and not buying is killing me!

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Wow, 11 bucks! I totaled my car last week, and I'm having some serious financial problems. ATM, I couldn't get that starter kit. The itch to switch from a tube form factor to a box form factor isn't really that bad, but 11 bucks..

Reactions: clnire

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 11, 2014
    San Diego, CA, USA

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
    Sep 27, 2014
    Louisiana
    Status
    Not open for further replies.