Innokin T18 endura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhonda66

Apr 29, 2016
Hello, I'm glad I've finally found a site that gives good advice. Please help, I have now bought 2 of the Endura T18 Endura the 1st one was burning my mouth so I thought I'd made a mistake and bought another. I have been so careful, following instructions precisely and still getting burned lips, Really hot. What am I doing wrong? I'd really appreciate any help.
Thank you

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Hello, I'm glad I've finally found a site that gives good advice. Please help, I have now bought 2 of the Endura T18 Endura the 1st one was burning my mouth so I thought I'd made a mistake and bought another. I have been so careful, following instructions precisely and still getting burned lips, Really hot. What am I doing wrong? I'd really appreciate any help.
Thank you
Wish I could offer you some help but I don't know anything about the device you're using. Does it have a setting/dial....anything that you can turn it down?

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome. "Burning your mouth" you say? I am having a hard time understanding that. The machine is fixed at 14 watts with 1.5 ohm coils. That shouldn't be hot enough to burn the lips, even for a chain-vaping infant. Let's check a few things, though: are you using the stock, 1.5 ohm coils? What liquid are you using? How much nic is in it? Who made it? It it the drip tip that's hot, or the vapor? Are you sure it's heat, or could it be a chemical burn?

TomC1

Jun 24, 2016
Hello, I'm glad I've finally found a site that gives good advice. Please help, I have now bought 2 of the T18 Endura the 1st one was burning my mouth so I thought I'd made a mistake and bought another. I have been so careful, following instructions precisely and still getting burned lips, Really hot. What am I doing wrong? I'd really appreciate any help.
Thank you
I know this post is older but this is what I found out with the Endura. I just bought two of these myself. I don't use any E Juice accept halos Tribeca. Mosley I use their PG version but I have recently tried their 70% VG e-juice. When I loaded up the Endura with the PG it seemed to burn really hot and I am almost positive I was getting hot splashes through the drip tip. However after letting the coil set overnight absorbing the liquid and charging up the battery to 100% it seemed to be a little better. What I didn't like was I seem to be getting a lot of excess eJuice at the bottom of the drip tip. Today I decided to empty it out and put in the 70% VG Tribeca e-juice and the result is absolutely awesome. No more hot flashes great vapor and the best this juice has ever tasted to me. I do not like sub ohm vaping. Therefore I've been looking for something like this for the last 2 years. As far as I'm concerned innokin has hit a homerun with this product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread