Innokin T18/T22 Coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star456

Nov 28, 2014
Wilkes-Barre, PA
Hello, everyone. I have been vaping since the dark ages. Used Blue and on up through Vamo, etc. I bought the Innokin T22 and LOVED it. Simple and just the right amount of everything. All of a sudden there was an issue with burning - not just a burnt taste, but a burnt feeling in the throat. I did read online that there had been an issue with moving coil production to a dnt floor of the "inokkin" factory in manufacture of the coils. I have two T22 batteries that cannot regulate to the T18/T22 Prism coils. After months of satsfying usage the last two packages of 5 coils have been used on my Vamo because I can no longer use the Endura batteries.

My apologies - edits are impossible in existing text. Fill in the blanks on words that don't make sense...

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
The Endura T18/T22 coil is about as stellar as they come. I bought a T22 not long ago. I pulled the first coil at nine days just to take it apart and look at it. Wasn't shot yet. It's a dual element, built like a tank, with a very nice wicking set up with nicely placed Japanese cotton. Plenty of it too. I'm on day 7 of the second coil with no indication of degrading, and fully expect 2 weeks out of it. I'm using all 70 vg light colored juices. I vape heavily all day, go through about a tank. Wife has T18 with same results. But I don't pull hard, use it exactly per instructions, light easy pulls and I don't get it hot with chain vaping.
For me, this is the best mtl setup on the market. It's designed perfectly for ex smokers.

Did you buy genuine Innokin coils with the scratch off on the box?

Reactions: Trigster

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
When the tank gets below half, I also leave the unit lay down once in a while to keep all the holes wicked with juice. Also, never let the liquid level go below the top of the last wick hole before refilling. I always refill when it's between the two bottom holes. Any dark, sweet flavor will shorten this coil life, and 70 vg is the max they will handle. If you use genuine coils, lighter colored juices without heavy sweeteners, and don't exceed 70vg, I think you can expect 10-14 days of life.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
Just an update. I pulled the second coil today. Wasn't tasting burnt, could have gone longer. But I wanted to completely disassemble and clean everything and I have a bunch of coils, so I changed it. That's 16 days with more left in it.

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Life is good with long-lasting drop-in coils.
I'm a pretty light hitter...Would you guess I might get about 2 weeks out of one the coils...???
And in a pinch can I use a 3.7v / 3.8v battery with that tank / coil...???

Thanks if you could...I do appreciate your help !!!...Trig :D

...and I am looking specifically at the T 18 if that makes any difference...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread