Status
Not open for further replies.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Am I correct in thinking that innokin has taken over Leo production from Boge? I'm not sure what this means for the Leo. Could be a good thing, could be bad. Anyone have any insider knowledge of what's going on here? ...just regular outsider knowledge would also be appreciated :)
I have noticed some vendors dropping the Leo (LiteCig for example), but new (to me) stores seem to be opening all the time and restocks are beginning to occur at others (like WhiteStag). I'm just curious as to what all this shuffling around means.

i just cheked litecig and they are still going to carry the leo and i have one of the innokin leo and it is the same as the boge i think its a good thing.i have there lea as well and its nice i do notice that the attys from innokin are a little better but thats just me and the will have the pen cap and i think that all there batts will have the on/off switch but who am i i really dont know i sent the people at whitestag vapor and litecig an email asking the same question

Last edited:

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
i just cheked litecig and they are still going to carry the leo and i have one of the innokin leo and it is the same as the boge i think its a good thing.i have there lea as well and its nice i do notice that the attys from innokin are a little better but thats just me and the will have the pen cap and i think that all there batts will have the on/off switch but who am i i really dont know i sent the people at whitestag vapor and litecig an email asking the same question

Yeah, the innokin Leo batts seem to be an upgrade from the Boge batts.... Odd that LiteCig told you that they will continue to carry leo. They told me they won't be restocking any Leo items... probably just a mix-up somewhere.

Gramurai

Jun 2, 2012
North Carolina, USA
I've recently purchased an Innokin Leo Pro, as a newbie with guidance from a salesman at a local vapeshop. This is the only Innokin/Boge thread Ive seen thus far... From reading it appears that Innokin has indeed taken over from Boge, what does that mean for me? Do Boge parts work on my Leo Pro? I havent seen much in the way of info about the Innokin Leo and from perusing this forum I'm wondering if "The Leo" is indeed the place for me. I feel homeless. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread