Innokin Technologies' Lea - pen style tank atomzier/cartridge system e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using the Lea for about 6 weeks now and agree with just about everything mentioned in the review.. Originally I picked it up because I am a big fan of the tank system. In addition, Lea is my name sake, so I thought it would be pretty cool to have a PV that had my name on it. I was also attracted to the sleek design which appealed to my feminine side. I must also say that any liquid I have used tastes exactly the same from the first vape to the last; something I can not say about my ego T's. All in all I am very pleased with the unit. I appreciate the three click on/off switch, and although the battery life is not a long as my 1000 mAh ego T batteries, I am impressed with this PV.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
How does the LEA compare to the EGO-T? Please tell me it works a lot better

Well I've now owned an eGo-T for over a month. Comparing side by side here it is:
Innokin Lea
Vapor: 7.5 (good vapor, but not as much volume as Leo-T or eGo-T)
Flavor: 8.5 (tons of flavor compared to eGo-T)
Battery: 650mAh (7hrs)
Style: 8.5 (very stylish, nice slim size and the pen clip atomizer cover is really nice)

Joye eGo-T
Vapor: 8 (more vapor than Lea, but at a flavor compromise)
Flavor: 6.5 (definite flavor loss compared to Lea tank)
Battery: 900mAh (Huge improvement, but much bigger in size)
Style: 7 (kind of clunky compared to the Lea)

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Now remember, this is personal opinion. Your experience may vary. At the bottom, I put my absolute winners for each main category.

Boge Leo-T
Vapor: 8 (about equal to the eGo-T)
Flavor: 7 (only slightly more than the eGo-T, but less than the Lea)
Battery: 9 (800mAh but lasts me about 10-12 hours)
Style: 8 (for some reason, I like the style of the Leo over the eGo-T. Could be the bottom mini-usb charging port that gives it the boost in score over the eGo-T)

Innokin Lea
Vapor: 7.5 (good vapor, but not as much volume as Leo-T or eGo-T)
Flavor: 8.5 (tons of flavor compared to eGo-T)
Battery: 7 (650mAh lasts me 7-8 hrs)
Style: 8.5 (very stylish, nice slim size and the pen clip atomizer cover is really nice)

Joye eGo-T
Vapor: 8 (more vapor than Lea, but at a flavor compromise)
Flavor: 6.5 (definite flavor loss compared to Lea tank)
Battery: 9 (900mAh lasts me about 9-10 hours)
Style: 7 (kind of clunky compared to the Lea)

Boge Revolution:
Vapor: 8-8.5 (pending what you use. I like the Boge 2.0 Ohm LR cartomizer or the Innokin 510-T atomizer on it)
Flavor: 8.5 (especially when using the Boge 2.0 Ohm LR cart or Innokin 510-T atomizer. Bottom juice feeder is a bonus)
Battery: 10 (the 1400mAh Revolution v.2.1 battery lasts me all day and into the next before needing a charge)
Style: 8 (Box mod, about the size of a smaller walkie talkie, slim design w/bottom juice feeder, yet good looking)

Innokin 510-T
Vapor: 7.75 (Only slightly less vapor than an eGo-T or Leo-T)
Flavor: 9 (Outstanding vapor puff after puff.)
Battery: 4 (290mAh mini-style just isn't enough to get a days work in. Great for sneaking a hit at the office or while out and about)
Style: 6 (typical looking mini cigarette sized and styled, with a tank atomizer and cartridge)

OVERALL BEST (IMHO)
Vapor: Boge Revolution (the 510 threading allows for a multitude of options via cartomizers or atomizers.)
Flavor: Innokin 510-T tank atomizer/cart
Battery: Boge Revolution v2.1 1400mAh again, lasts me all day without needing recharged
Style: Innokin Lea with its pen clip atomizer cover, slim body and skinny 10mm diameter, it boasts a 650mAh battery.

So, The Revolution is in first place as its versatility allows for use of the Innokin 510-T (tank atomizer) which blows all the other tank atomizers out of the water in flavor. The Leo and eGo are about tied and the Lea following just behind it.

If you're looking for vapor, go with either eGo-T or Leo-T.
If you're looking for flavor, go Lea or Innokin's 510-T.
If you want battery power and versatility go Revolution v2.1 for your favorite atomizers or cartomizers.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
The Innokin 510-T is a 2.4 Ohm tank atomizer and .9ml tank cartridge. The cartridge is the same as the Lea. But the Lea atomizer I believe is 2.7 Ohm. I found that the .3 Ohm difference produces an ever so slightly hotter vapor and very good flavor.

I like the Innokin 510-T tank atomizer so much I use it on the Revolution v2.1 Which is the perfect marriage of long lasting battery and tank atomizer.

Only one draw back to the Innokin Lea and the 510-T atomizers... they get hot quick. Using the 510-T atty on the Revolution allows me to give a quick squirt of juice with its bottom feeder and it's instantly cooled ready for continued vaping. Otherwise, you'd have to let it rest a bit, or burp it to cool it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread