Innokin? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toronnah

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2012
Canada
I've heard good things about the MVP, but in my own experience I had 2 CF4'S die prematurely. 1 after a week and the other after a month. A Google search showed me that it was not an uncommon failure. They just show "Innokin Technologies" on the screen and the button cycles through green yellow red while charging.

Many have had the same problem so I know it's not just me.

Toronnah

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2012
Canada
Time for me to stock up on mods with replaceable batteries.
I too had an issue with 1. It was auto firing. So far the replacement seems fine. Fingers crossed

I might be the exception. My CF4'S died but my Istick 20s have lasted forever. I might just buy a few more.

Reactions: Skold

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
I am a rookie. Just started vaping in November when I quit smoking. I am also a bit of a tootle puffer and tend to stay below 20 watts. I have an original Coolfire4 and I just got the new Coolfire4+. I really like them both. I have had issues with the Isubg and really to tell the truth have been thoroughly disappointed by the lack of customer support I have received. I am not an email kinda guy and prefer to do my business on the phone. I have been unable to call Innokin because the USA number is not in service. I have started a support ticket which I never received any indication whether it was sent or received. It has been very frustrating to say the least. There are alot of people here who say Innokin has great customer service but so far I have seen none. I have a thread here that's gotten no response from them at all.

Reactions: Toronnah

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I still have a tornado 650mah.

An yeah I hear ya vinnie, I had same problem with totally wicked. The customer service was lousy an they simply responded "it's broken" with no solution to it whatsoever an it took six months to get a refund.

I much more rely on my local shop an they fix my e cigs for free an email me what could be wrong if the shop is closed.
I have had two from then an they have both been very good. Got a vision spinner v2 from them an an evod twist with 2020 battery power an they have both stood the test of time an only cost 20 quid.
Now this innokin was from them too an I'm hoping it is as good as they say! Just wanted a bigger battery an found one

Toronnah

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2012
Canada
Currently however I am smoking, fell off the wagon this week. Had a drink one day an got back on the tobacco again.

I'm gonna start vaping again at weekend, need cigs at the moment

One day at a time. Cigarettes are a powerful addiction. When you are ready, you are ready.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread