InnoVapor - Announcements and Specials - Custom Kits - ECOpure - EVOs - 510s

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Bingo. I didn't realize they weren't fixed to the lid. Removing the top one makes everything fit exactly how I want it to. Now that I know how these work, I think I can figure out a final configuration that's optimal. Thanks for pointing that out.

I had to try and break one, which I did, by forcefully throwing it onto concrete, but even then it still just chipped the plastic around the hinge, it actually still worked fine. replaced by pelican, for free.

So if you or anyone else breaks one I think I should require a testimonial as part of the replacement policy, it would have to be a good story :D.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Short of running it over with my car I doubt I could do much damage to it. They use really high density plastic. It feels solid just holding it in your hand. Heavy, but not bulky. And I like the way the gasket in the shell provides a little resistance when closing it, then a satisfying click when the clasp engages.

I'm curious to see your mod for the interior. If you have one, PM me a picture of it or post it in the thread.

I'm too lazy to go look at the Pelican site right now, but I assume they sell replacement interior pieces so you can start over if you mess up the stock set customizing it?

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Short of running it over with my car I doubt I could do much damage to it. They use really high density plastic. It feels solid just holding it in your hand. Heavy, but not bulky. And I like the way the gasket in the shell provides a little resistance when closing it, then a satisfying click when the clasp engages.

I'm curious to see your mod for the interior. If you have one, PM me a picture of it or post it in the thread.

I'm too lazy to go look at the Pelican site right now, but I assume they sell replacement interior pieces so you can start over if you mess up the stock set customizing it?

They don't surf. In fact we are going to be having a company in Oregon make us kit specific inserts so that the case is even better. Pelican sources all of there interiors (mostly foam not rubber like innovapors case). Pelican just makes plastic boxes.

But I will give you another liner if you botch it. I'll snap a quick shot of my EVO kit.

Last edited:

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Nice setup. I'm surprised you can fit that much stuff in there!

Let me know when you get your kit specific inserts in. I'd be interested in picking one up retroactively, and thanks for the offer to replace the existing ones if I mess them up. Knowing that Pelican doesn't offer replacements makes me a lot less likely to mess with them at this point.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Nice setup. I'm surprised you can fit that much stuff in there!

Let me know when you get your kit specific inserts in. I'd be interested in picking one up retroactively, and thanks for the offer to replace the existing ones if I mess them up. Knowing that Pelican doesn't offer replacements makes me a lot less likely to mess with them at this point.

When we get the kit specific inserts in I will be including them on request at no charge to anyone who has purchased a kit from us. It is an expensive process because of the form, set up and sheer number of units involved. But once I got them the actual piece will be cheap (price wise not quality) and I am not going to increase the cost or anything like that.

Plus you got you love stuff made in Oregon :D

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
What can I say that someone else has not already said...

You just keep outdoing yourself.

Well, there are plenty of suppliers to go through if you want a boxed kit (which are great) as well as all the different versions of the Dakang liquids.

When we decided to do this, we wanted to being something different. I mean a 510 is a 510, but no one had really brought the Black EVO tot he states and made it affordable or the ECOpure. And ECOpure as low as $0.60/ml - unheard of.

Add in custom kits, hand fit in a Pelican case that is made in the USA and backed with an unconditional lifetime warranty.

That was week 1 from innovapor. Week 2 is going to bring a screaming deal on a EVO pelican kit (I get this up today) and a PCC 510 kit, looking to have that sorted by next Friday.

We are doing are best, we have some very cool ideas in the beta phase. You guys are making it possible, thanks. Our goal is to continue to earn the priveldge of being your supplier.

Excellent deal, SH. When they're ready, I should just walk over to the factory and save myself the shipping.

;)

I'm curious to see how you've configured the inserts. Your custom mod is awesome.

The inserts wil be configured (ideally) to hold the charger, 2 pvs, 1 or 2 3ml liquid in the bottom, carts and spare atomizer (either) in the lid. Should be the finest PV case ever created for $25. :D

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Honestly, I like my EVO better. Now I look at my EVO and 510 as 2 tools for 2 different applications. During the day, I am all EVO. Love the size and weight, great vapor, and it has that "right size" in terms of satisfying completely my previous analog style.

The Achilles heel of the EVO is the sensitivity of the switch (double edge sword) and the cut-off.

The switch is absolutely great... if you are not in a really load environment. The cut-off is not really an issue for me in my daily use, but I think the 2 minutes is excessive. 30 seconds (based on the data I have seen) is completely sufficient to bring the coil temp down. Now I like safety features, I think they keep the device from generating very high temperatures at the coil and that is a good thing. I also understand the sensitivity parameter, no primer puff and very responsive/sensitive switch really makes for a enjoyable device. Plus these batteries can be charged for 600 cycles which is 3X the industry standard. So for every one EVO battery I would of had to buy 3 generics to get the same life, which makes them the cheapest battery option IMO. And the atomizers are just flat durable. The life span on one of these.. measure it in months not weeks. Mine is in use 18 hours a day (2-3ml/day) for almost 3 months... no decrease in performance. The EVO is my favorite device for sure.

I don't like the fact that I cannot use my EVO at a concert or other loud venue.

Here the 510 just kills it. Especially if I been talking to my Russian friend Comrade Vodka. It is big, sealed battery, enclosed atomizer. The drunk dripper's best friend. No cut-off, no sensitivity add in the PCC for a night out on the town... nothing better that I have found so far.

ALL IMO.

Cheers,

[I am not into the Ultra-peformance custom PVs: Prodigy,SD,GG etc. just not my thing, so I am not comparing those to either of these, different class of device, IMO]

Last edited:

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Good info. I'm leery about the auto-switch, even though I don't spend a lot of time in excessively loud environments anymore (not in a band at the moment.) It does seem like it might be a good second setup, though. At the moment my backup is an 801 penstyle and it's okay, but I'll probably scrap it at some point and go for something more 510 like. I just dig the compact size and high performance, even if the 510 can be a bit of a prima donna sometimes.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Good info. I'm leery about the auto-switch, even though I don't spend a lot of time in excessively loud environments anymore (not in a band at the moment.) It does seem like it might be a good second setup, though. At the moment my backup is an 801 penstyle and it's okay, but I'll probably scrap it at some point and go for something more 510 like. I just dig the compact size and high performance, even if the 510 can be a bit of a prima donna sometimes.

I would not have any problem recommending you a EVO to replace your 901. I think you would like it. I have been BEGGING intellicig to get me a battery that solved the problems I mentioned. They know that they are missing out on a certain market so I am sure that something is in the not do distant future... I made them promise to let me pre-order!

But the EVO auto delivers, I love mine. And as a back up device, you'll never be replacing anything so it would be a good value in that regard.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
EVO INNOVAPOR STARTER KIT $75 SHIPPED Just Posted in new thread. See THREAD for Details.

Includes an ADDITIONAL free USB Charger, just add EVO USB Charger and EVO Starter Kit to cart prior to check out.

Code is: ECFEVOLOVE

Link to Kit: EVO Starter Kit |2 Batteries|3 Atomizers|Pelican Case|USB|MORE! - $100.00 : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

Will work as a $35 coupon with any of the other innovapor kits 125 or over. No need to add any other item to cart just the Enhanced, Ultimate of Doubles kit and use coupon at checkout for $35 off. All innovapor orders over $100 ship FREE Priority same or next business day. Always.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Wish I could find out more about the liquid. I ordered Fresh. Fresh sounds good to me.

Quick rundown on ECOpure:

It comes in five versions. Rich, Regular, Medium, Fresh and Menthol. The fluid produces more vapor than any I've used so far, even other VG based mixtures. The flavorings are more subtle than other juices. The Rich is the most flavorful, tasting a lot like traditional smoke. It's got a dry edge to it. Not sweet at all. I haven't used much of the Regular and Medium yet, so I can't say much about them at this point. The Fresh version is completely un-flavored. It has no flavor whatsoever. Not even the residual sweetness that some un-flavored VG varieties have.

If you haven't used ECOpure yet and you're not planning on mixing your own flavoring in, I'd suggest trying the Rich, Regular or Medium first. When you PM SleepHater about the coupon, ask him which one might suit your taste. He can send you whichever one you want. You may even want to try a few little 3ml sample bottles of each. If you start with Fresh, you may be disappointed by the fact that it's just pure vapor with no flavor at all.

Taylor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2009
York, PA
I'll honor the coupon you missed just pm me.
Thanks Sleep, I'm cool with what I paid. I did use a coupon I found on Spikey's site. It's a great lookin kit. I like the 510 kits too, but I alredy have 2, so it'll be a while til I'm in the market again.

I wonder, after reading Surf Monkey's description of the juice, if you could change my order from Fresh to Rich. I'd be set then.

Thanks for the reply about the juice Surf.

Lookin forward to the Evo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread