InnoVapor - Announcements and Specials - Custom Kits - ECOpure - EVOs - 510s

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Thanks Sleep, I'm cool with what I paid. I did use a coupon I found on Spikey's site. It's a great lookin kit. I like the 510 kits too, but I alredy have 2, so it'll be a while til I'm in the market again.

I wonder, after reading Surf Monkey's description of the juice, if you could change my order from Fresh to Rich. I'd be set then.

Thanks for the reply about the juice Surf.

Lookin forward to the Evo.

Consider it done. Caught us in the nick of time :D!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
:hubba:Millie:hubba:,

OLA!!!!

Well,this sucks as I really,like really really want to contact you but I fear I will have no issues or problems to contact you about.:mad:

:sneaky:Hmmmm.... I'll have to ask Noah to "intentionally" mispack any future orders:sneaky:

Firhill, I'll screw something up for you don't worry... I can imagine your outrage when I send you a 15ml bottle of ECOpure instead of a 3ml bottle... ;)!

Don't worry though I am still around. I just need to at least take a day off a week... plus it is time consuming trying to constantly have the best prices :D!

Coming soon... the cheapest PCC + Manual Battery + Atomizer + ECOpure kit.... EVER!

Stay tuned....

Last edited:

Taylor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2009
York, PA
:hubba:Millie:hubba:,

OLA!!!!

Well,this sucks as I really,like really really want to contact you but I fear I will have no issues or problems to contact you about.:mad:

:sneaky:Hmmmm.... I'll have to ask Noah to "intentionally" mispack any future orders:sneaky:
That's hilarious! I was thinking the exact same thing...

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
All Orders with Joye 510 Batteries and Atomizers will ship out on Friday or Saturday at the latest. All orders made so far are packing and shipping so this is only for orders made from today 6/30 - 7/2.

Every order will ship with a FREE 1 piece USB charger for the 510!

As our way of saying thanks for being patient.

These are the NEW single Piece chargers (BLUE/RED) LED.

This does not relate to EVO products or ECOpure liquid all EVO parts are in stock and shipping. All ECOpure is also in stock and shipping.

Last edited:

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
Noah,

So those are the unthreaded ones, just a plastic **gription** thingy.

**Always wanted to use that non-word..just waiting for the right context.

Got the kit/PCC yesterday..right on time. I cracked her open today and I'm checking out the ECOPURE, as I type. I need to get AFK in order to really appreciate this liquid and device.

...be back later, and Noah, thanks again for everything.

P.S.............

Hi Millie:hubba:

Taylor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2009
York, PA
Got my EVO kit yesterday. I was the one that asked at the last minute to change my juice order, it was changed on the invoice but not the kit just to let you guys know. But there was a couple of extra little bottles thrown in - very nice. This Ecopure is cool, it just seems so... clean. The big bottle of fresh I think I'll make it menthol, I have menthol drops from JuicyLiquid, just to give a bit of flavor and keep the cleanness of it.

I really like these little guys. I'm crankin away at them to try to season the attys. I'm gonna use these when I'm not in a tinkering mood. You really need to tinker to keep a 510 going strong, it goes through liquid so fast.

The case is great, about the size of a bi fold wallet and really seems indestructible.

I gotta say that breaking in these attys is not nearly as bad as other models. There is no nasty taste whatsoever, just no taste at all.

So overall I really like the product and the vendor.

And Millie is hawt! :D

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Got my EVO kit yesterday. I was the one that asked at the last minute to change my juice order, it was changed on the invoice but not the kit just to let you guys know. But there was a couple of extra little bottles thrown in - very nice. This Ecopure is cool, it just seems so... clean. The big bottle of fresh I think I'll make it menthol, I have menthol drops from JuicyLiquid, just to give a bit of flavor and keep the cleanness of it.

I really like these little guys. I'm crankin away at them to try to season the attys. I'm gonna use these when I'm not in a tinkering mood. You really need to tinker to keep a 510 going strong, it goes through liquid so fast.

The case is great, about the size of a bi fold wallet and really seems indestructible.

I gotta say that breaking in these attys is not nearly as bad as other models. There is no nasty taste whatsoever, just no taste at all.

So overall I really like the product and the vendor.

And Millie is hawt! :D

Make sure you send her an email and let her now what we mixed up on your liquid :D! innovapor@gmail.com

ICP-Fan

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
i'm mentally disabled... i ordered the evo "parts kit" and not the evo kit.... great... i'm gonna go choke myself.....

Well, I did one worse. I accidentally did the same thing and (upon realizing it) I ordered the case separately. I then realized that the kit I ordered does not come with a charger (which I also ended up ordering separately).

The best part is: I just saw the $35 off coupon code for the kit. 8-o

So, if you are mentally disabled, then I am completely ......ed.

brownbrown4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2009
San Diego
Well, I did one worse. I accidentally did the same thing and (upon realizing it) I ordered the case separately. I then realized that the kit I ordered does not come with a charger (which I also ended up ordering separately).

The best part is: I just saw the $35 off coupon code for the kit. 8-o

So, if you are mentally disabled, then I am completely ......ed.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread