Inside Super T, making of an adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey wait, you guys are vapers and shooters?

I'm so impressed with that that I just ordered a p10 today. I work for a Belgian company that makes precision gearing. All hardened and ground, 62 Rockwell C stuff so I've been around machinery all my life. Looking forward to getting my p10.

I shoot a 1911 fully dresses in Wilson combat stuff and also shoot a 1943 colt officers heavy barrel match in .38 special. I mostly load .38 s myself
Glad I found you'se guys, glad I started vaping a month ago, glad I quit and glad I bought one of these machines.

I also lost my father last year. It's just a part of life. Our loved ones go on to prepare the road for us.

God Bless
torque

Sorry to hear about your Father Torque. Did he shoot too? My father did. Fond memories at the range shooting the Magna ported Ruger .44 Super Redhawk with a 2x Leupold scope:)

Not that David has anything to do or such :)huh:) but I'd still be down for a Super T adapter for the Ego Mega B adapter. As it is I feel like a new daddy with my P-18.

After reading and looking at the pix on this thread though, I don't see how he has time to sleep with the demand for his current products and the attention he gives to each piece.

I just may have to do some quality adapters when i get some time. I wonder if i can buy time?

Last edited:

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Sorry to hear about your Father Torque. Did he shoot too? My father did. Fond memories at the range shooting the Magna ported Ruger .44 Super Redhawk with a 2x Leupold scope:)

My dad had a good life. He loved to shoot archery, I was the gun nut. I like those Ruger's in .44 Mag and Leupolds are the only scopes I own. I run a precision gear company but one of the benefits is I have CNC's at my disposal anytime I want. My hobby it to build .22 caliber bench rest target rifles. .22 match rimfires that hit golf balls at 100 yards providing there isn't any wind and I haven't been drinking coffee. Massive things with 2" diametre barrels. 14 lb guns, more like howitzers than anything else.

Because of my machining experience, I really appreciate your craft. Can't wait to get my P10 and P16's.

Regards
Torqueguy

New_World

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
Welcome back newworld! Any Mods done to the.45 or any mods planned? I've got .45 officers model that i put a new stainless barrel in and i've been meaning to media blast and re-blue it. Winter project i guess :)

no mods to the 1911 but i sent it back to smith and wesson for warranty...twice and its still not quite right.
Having a lot of jams. FTE, FTL, ect..
I'm not the only one...check the gun forums on the E-series 1911.
They told me it passed spec but still many issues. =(
I love smith and wesson but I guess they just had some issues with this run of them.

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread