• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Instagram Vape Sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyass69

Nov 2, 2010
Singapore
those on instagram are not reliable. i bought twice from 2 diff sellers and both times i got screwed over. First one - battery problem and claimed his product was okay when he sold me so no exchange allowed! Second one - pre-order way and now he claim to waiting for more orders before he can process mine.... wtf! i agree - COD is the most trusted way.... can check on the spot also if got any problem...

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
I only Deal COD one i narrow down to a few only the rest all is reseller runner.

This few on hand is abit on ex la but still cheaper than reseller runner.

sigelei 213 u go see all price 200 n above i got my below that. BUt one thing maybe those few i deal with expect buyer to their homework before buying.

I did mine question i don't ask much.

price?
when deal?
plastic wrap?

i dislike some blackmarket selling US they remove the plastic seal i will not buy.

LeftHandMan

Feb 4, 2016
I got burnt once by IG seller, and i believe many bros from here also got scammed. Then i approach another IG seller and he requires deposit as well, told him i wasn't comfortable with doing deposits and he actually called me on the phone and walk me through the process of ordering from him. Now we became good friends ahahahaha. Will always pass me new juice if i want to try and told me to just transfer him when free.

i guess once you found 1-2 trustable sellers, just stick with it, of cause its still best to do COD.

crazyhendrix

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2016
Singapore
Yeah. Sometimes it's trial by error. I found 2 sellers this way. Thank goodness I haven't been burnt, but I tend to do a small order with a seller the first time if it requires a deposit. That way, I'd risk $50 or so. i
If it turns out to be a scam, I'd be out $50 and not a couple of hundreds.

Reactions: trippy_K82

LeftHandMan

Feb 4, 2016
Yeah. Sometimes it's trial by error. I found 2 sellers this way. Thank goodness I haven't been burnt, but I tend to do a small order with a seller the first time if it requires a deposit. That way, I'd risk $50 or so. i
If it turns out to be a scam, I'd be out $50 and not a couple of hundreds.

Yup i agree, if you wanna take a leap of faith, do a order with small deposit!

Arzorina

Jun 11, 2016
Hey
I got burnt once by IG seller, and i believe many bros from here also got scammed. Then i approach another IG seller and he requires deposit as well, told him i wasn't comfortable with doing deposits and he actually called me on the phone and walk me through the process of ordering from him. Now we became good friends ahahahaha. Will always pass me new juice if i want to try and told me to just transfer him when free.

i guess once you found 1-2 trustable sellers, just stick with it, of cause its still best to do COD.

Hey there, is it possible to share those trusted ones? Because i got cheated once when i tried getting a Tugboat tank i think, can't really remember what was it and got cheated of $150 after he said 50% deposit and his account got deleted after that

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Have also seen sellers on FB... and after a very brief conversation with one, decided to NOT trust any of them. Guy claims to be getting supplies from the North and he had everything I asked for. Like, I mean EVERYTHING: from mods to juices to supplies. Then he asked for a deposit IMMEDIATELY. Because he was conveniently in the North "now" and due back "tomorrow". Oh, and his prices were just too good to be true: a Lavabox for just SGD100 because his friend's shop was clearing stock.

*cough*cough*

If a deal is too good to be true, it almost always is.

I'll be patient and just slowly look around for the stuff I need.

karedi

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Singapore
I don't want to name the seller, but i got scammed by a guy on instagram. Ordered three subox mini, all are fake, one exploded(exaggerated) upon putting battery. Albeit there are reliable seller

Why would you wanna buy 3 subox mini? Are you the same guy that buys exorbitant amount of apples and sweets in math books?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJKrush

Jun 13, 2016
I don't want to name the seller, but i got scammed by a guy on instagram. Ordered three subox mini, all are fake, one exploded(exaggerated) upon putting battery.
Why would you wanna buy 3 subox mini? Are you the same guy that buys exorbitant amount of apples and sweets in math books?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I bought for myself and two other friend who would like to quit smoking and its our first time vaping that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread