Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Hi all, I've not been on the forum for a while as it has been such an incredibly busy time for us. We are in the process of stocking major suppliers in the US, Greece, Poland and Denmark with more lined up.

The big news however, and a real coup for both Intellicig and vaping in general, is that the EVOlution will be this year's must have at the annual Brit Awards on Wednesday 18th February. The biggest music bash of the year will be full to the rafters with celebrities and the top 75 celebs on the 'A List' will be receiving an EVO kit in the legendary Brits Goodie Bags. Lesser celebs need not panic as there will be a good number of semi-disposable kits available for them in the Brit Spa, the backstage VIP reception area. Intellicig have teamed up with Marian Newman, the famous nail artist to the stars, who will be giving away EVO kits at her stand in the Brit Spa. Marian is a big fan of the EVO and will be demonstrating it at every opportunity! Keep an eye on proceedings on ITV who are covering the prestigous event from 8.00pm.
Two lucky celebrities have already received their exclusive kits and a number of models from the fashion world also vaping EVOs thanks to Marian & Intellicig.
The media will no doubt be carrying the story this week and we hope to raise awareness of vaping v tobacco.
Cheers.
John.

Last edited:

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Thats awesome! I want to be a celebrity now so I can pick one up, spare atomisers innit!!

In fact it may just raise awareness of the ecig and before we know it those hot, sexy celebs will be arriving here at the forum asking for advice on how to clean their atomisers and signing autographs onto e-liquid bottles hehe!

Last edited:

Cage

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2009
Arizona, USA
The big news however, and a real coup for both Intellicig and vaping in general, is that the EVOlution will be this year's must have at the annual Brit Awards on Wednesday 18th February. The biggest music bash of the year will be full to the rafters with celebrities and the top 75 celebs on the 'A List' will be receiving an EVO kit in the legendary Brits Goodie Bags.

YEAH BABY!!!

Austin_Powers.jpg

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Just realised as well - it's an Evo and not some piece of junk that the recipient would just bin 'cos it doesn't work that well. A much better way to promote e-smoking!

Hell yea!! I remember not being happy with my EVOs but another try and the right liquid have made them burst back into life!! Well worth trying with Pure menthol! I know the celebs will love them:p

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Hell yea!! I remember not being happy with my EVOs but another try and the right liquid have made them burst back into life!! Well worth trying with Pure menthol! I know the celebs will love them:p

Well all 75 kits were personally primed by myself which, after spending a whole day sucking on 5 fags at a time (ooer missus!), left me looking and feeling like the bloody Mighty Atom himself! Clinical trials my ....! If that lot didn't kill me, nowt will! ;-) The other 70 lesser celebs (Robbie, Elton & Co.) will have to make do with sucking their own:wub:
If anyone would like this same service for their EVOs, there are 2 chances, slim & none and slim's outa town!!:D

BTW someone mentioned loose carts, email me at work.
Someone mentioned shipping to Ontario, have you ordered?
Cheers.
John.

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Someone mentioned shipping to Ontario, have you ordered?

Not sure if you were referring to me, but I'm from Ontario, Canada and did mention an order in this thread. If so, then yes I have already placed an order for a kit with a bunch of extra accessories about 3 or 4 days ago.

Feel free to yell at people to make sure it goes out fast :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread