Interesting interview with state rep Larry W. Faircloth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharTech

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Carolinas
I took a screen shot of Larry holding up the pic on his phone.
trump-vapes.jpg

Reactions: nclobo

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
He said Trump likes a K-Box.
Is that all he said about the picture? If so, rather strange that he would show that picture and say only that Trump likes a K-Box.

Did he say he was showing his K-Box to Trump, and Trump liked it? Did he say that Trump scolded him for bringing it, and took it from him?

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
IIRC, I think the Trump thing started when someone asked him about the pres candidates and who might be more favorable to vaping rights. He explained he was with the Trump folks recently and whipped out the photo. Otherwise, he didn't go into a great deal of detail.
Sounds like Faircloth was attempting to mislead.

CharTech

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Carolinas
Did Larry Faircloth say that Trump vapes? What did he say about that photo he showed? I doubt he just showed it with no explanation.
Don't think he said Trump vaped but he did imply it and showed the picture on his phone. I think Larry might have said some things in the interview he regretted saying. IDK

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
Don't think he said Trump vaped but he did imply it and showed the picture on his phone. I think Larry might have said some things in the interview he regretted saying. IDK
Why do you believe that Trump vapes? And what do you think is the reason Faircloth implied it, but did not actually say it?

CharTech

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Carolinas
Why do you believe that Trump vapes? And what do you think is the reason Faircloth implied it, but did not actually say it?

OK.. I believe he may vape. I have no proof of that only what I heard on the video that's now been removed. Not sure why Larry Faircloth didn't just come out and say Trump vapes if he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread