Interesting new company. Maybe future of e cigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoogieman

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
Same people in Smokefree Innotec. Are the same people that were involved in NicStic.
Thomas Schroepfer (Thomas Baetsen -Schroepfer)
EVERT WILBRINK

Thomas Schroepfer and Dr. Robert Wang, were involved in NicStic and BelAir.
Research NicStic, BelAir and Cobracres.
All of the companies have tried to sell the same e-cigarette.

NicStic's web site pronounces that the company is bankrupt. Investigations by the Swiss authorities and the police discovered that the whole thing was a scam to lure private investors into buying stock of NicStic AG. It seems that a number of private investors were taken in by the whole scam and that around 300 million Swiss francs (£147.9 million) has been lost.

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
I did the research awhile ago... so I will sum up what I remember and this is based on my research and isn't fact... but that said:

The founders of Smokefree Innotec came from another company that made athletic bags or something to that affect out of Washington State. Apparently, that company was using some group that committed penny stock frauds in their name through a fax machine and one of those persons is currently serving 10 years in prison.

The original company split up, obviously, and went on to do their own things and one off shoot was Smokefree Innotec.

I apologize that this is so hazy to me and I cannot come forward with more facts... if you go through the links posted, I did put forth some of my links that I ran across and can certainly dig through my stuff to find it all... but the bottom line... I gave up because I had exhausted the following paths:

1. Not tobacco industry related.
2. Not pharmaceutical industry related.
3. I made the assumption based on all of the trails that I followed and the idea that this company is apparently clueless to the industry as a whole since they are releasing the "First of it's kind smokeless cigarette" which is just the silliest thing ever... That this company was probably taking people for a ride.

I decided to sit back and wait, focus on the real tasks at hand (viva la ecig)... and must say... TheBoogieMan... that's news to me and WHY am I not surprised?!?!?

Again... this is ALL JUST MY SPECULATION.

Edit: And might I add... I am still yet to be able to order or see one of their products which was due to the market in August... no wait... September... no wait...

Last edited:

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
Smokefree Innotec - Welcome To The Future

This company is going to make e cigs, and they will sell 20 packs of filters for the cost of a pack of real smokes. It seems to be serious company, and this is so far the first company I've heard of doing that, even though it was destined to happen eventually. What do you think?

Lacey, me, and others have chased this one down for months. It is, technically, a new e cig because it produces no VAPOR

TheBoogieman

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
New ecig. I don't think so........

https://esos.state.nv.us/SoSService...ails.aspx?lx8nvq=bovK7fVFOC639Dr6O2lTuw%3d%3d

Heres their latest financials. http://www.pinksheets.com/otciq/ajax/showFinancialReportById.pdf?id=22583

They aren’t a reporting company. They aren’t even on the OTCBB. They are one step below. The Pink Sheets!
Companies are on the Pink Sheets because either they are too small to be listed on a national exchange or they do not wish to make their budgets and accounting statements public.
Companies on the Pink Sheets are not required to meet minimum requirements or file with the SEC.

Notice the names from the 1st link.
President - THOMAS SCHROEPFER (Thomas-Baetsen-Schroepfer )

Thomas Baetsen -Schroepfer

Thomas Schroepfer - CEO und President der SFIO | Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von stocks.ch

Translation Below:
Google Translate

Secretary - EVERT WILBRINK
Metropolitan Worldwide, Inc, Inks Property Deal in Germany and Extends Metro Nicstic Licence. | North America > United States from AllBusiness.com

January 20,2005 FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. Metropolitan Worldwide, In(PinkSheets:MWWM)

Recently MWWM gained a lot of attention when it acquired the US exploitation rights to the smokeless cigarette-alternative NicStic and struck a deal with Nic Stic AG, Switzerland for the American marketing of food-enhancements products.

Evert Wilbrink Named as Chief Executive Officer of Metropolitan Worldwide; Will Lead Marketing of NicStic Smokeless Cigarettes on Global Basis | Business Wire | Find Articles at BNET

April 19, 2005 POMPANO BEACH, Fla. & ZUG, Switzerland -- Metropolitan Worldwide Inc. (Pink Sheets: MWWM)
A Florida-based company - hereafter "MWWM" - together with TopCap Marketing AG in Zug, Switzerland, today announced that they have hired long time entertainment executive Evert Wilbrink as CEO. Commenting on his appointment, Mr. Wilbrink stated, "I am very excited about leading Metropolitan in its efforts to distribute NicStic smokeless cigarettes on a worldwide basis.
In addition, my experience with copyrighted material, as well as my work with licensing on an international basis, should prove to be beneficial to our distribution of NicStics. My work with Metropolitan will be no different, as we have a quality, patented product that seems to be coveted in countries all over the world. My main focus will be to make sure that we deliver NicStics to all interested parties, mostly potential customers, that have been contacting us daily.

Metropolitan Worldwide Appoints Michael Berresheim President and C.E.O | Business Wire | Find Articles at BNET
June 8, 2006
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- Metropolitan Worldwide, Inc. (Pink Sheets:MWWM)
Evert Wilbrink stepped back as officer but will remain on as director of the company as well as president of its 'smokeless cigarette' subsidiary BelAir Tip Corporation.

In the News - Individual News Item: Opportunities - and Threats
In 2005, there was indeed the opportunity to invest in NicStic. The owners of the 'product' NicStic AG were based in Switzerland. There were reports via Business Wire, for example, of trades in stocks relating to the company. One such report suggested that NicStic had identified land in Germany on which to build production and warehousing facilities for the product and that its shares were available on the telemarketing site of UBS Bank in Switzerland. Other reports linked the product with medical trials and suggested that the central supervisory authority for therapeutic products in Switzerland, Swissmedic, had passed the product for consumption.

However, it seems that in reality the product never actually existed. NicStic's web site pronounces that the company is bankrupt. Investigations by the Swiss authorities and the police discovered that the whole thing was a scam to lure private investors into buying stock of NicStic AG. It seems that a number of private investors were taken in by the whole scam and that around 300 million Swiss francs (£147.9 million) has been lost.

Perhaps this was not the sort of opportunities that these investors had in mind when they looked at the product and presumably believed that it was a good investment.

TheBoogieman

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Brooklyn, New York

TheBoogieman

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
Let’s continue our journey….

Thomas Schroepfer-Baetsen
CEO of Smokefree Innotec Corp.

This is video is from 2006
YouTube - nicstic stop smoking clip

Hard to deny anything to do with NicStic. When you’re on video holding it.

This is from 2007
Locals say their alt-tobacco company worth $200 million | Finance and Ventures | NashvillePost.com: Nashville Business News + Nashville Political News

Rauchless Inc., a Nashville-based company, will soon test-market its smokeless cigarette-like device in Europe, and hopes to enter the U.S. market before 2009.
Rauchless President Thomas Schroepfer-Baetsen told NashvillePost.com this afternoon that an appraisal of the company by an independent U.S. accountant whom he declined to identify for publication shows the company and its technology are worth $200 million, despite being pre-revenue and pre-market.

<< Well its 2009. And I already posted their finacials. Nuff said >>

This is 2009 article: Nashville execs say they'll launch 'smoke-free cigarette' on Venture Nashville

In its materials, the company says, "Now that the R & D has been completed, SFI is seeking $8,000,000 during 2009 to launch the manufacturing and first phase marketing with the first tranche of $2,500,000 in the second quarter followed by $5,500,000 in the third quarter. Another $8,000,000 is requested for 2010 to support the second phase marketing program."

No update of progress toward those goals has been provided by SFI. Two years ago, the two executives told a reporter they hoped to raise $20 million in capital for the venture, and had themselves, to that point, invested a total of about $700,000 in the business.

This is from the beginning of the above link:
recently signing a letter of intent for manufacturing the mouthpiece for their electronics-laden product. The work is to go to AHN Biotechnologie GmbH, based in Nordhausen, Germany.

<< Now remember the name AHN Biotechnologie. We are going to be using it next. >>

TheBoogieman

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
Click the link.

http://www.ahn-slc.com/index.htm

Click English and POOF

http://www.ahn-slc.com/SLC-Homepage01 E.htm

Private labels as well as OEM versions of the SLC-cigarette can be manufactured. The SLC-cigarettes can be produced with any flavours and strengths of nicotine. The marketing of the SLC-cigarette has been started successfully in some countries as the relevant private label products in cooperation with a contracted distributor partnership. As soon as the production capacities are expanded, the sales will be done via the appropriate distribution channels in all countries. We are looking for your inquiry.

<< Anybody could have these branded under their own name. You even get that cool Nanobead technology. So why haven't these guys brought anything to market yet?
Again.... Look at their financials. You have to have money to buy product. Their selling something. But nothing you can smoke. >>

Pleasent Dreams, TheBoogieman

felicialuo

Moved On
Oct 31, 2009
www.chinazrh.com
  • Deleted by lordmage
  • Reason: spammer

Sinless1

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 16, 2009
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: Spam