momandpopvaporshop.com
Wuzznt-me I got like 80 today now scuba cant fire me rotf

Click_Like.jpg

The Greybush

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Tent B2Q2
Wow Greybush those are awesome and thank you for sharing them with us it takes a lot of money and passion to do these cars the 31 ford must have been a fun one, awesome post hope you guys are doing fine

The 55 was a ground up build father and son style. Took us a long time. The little coupe was bought buy my mom from a guy at a show it didnt need alot of work to get it road worthy but you are right man that thing is fun.

The Greybush

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Tent B2Q2
Very nice i can look at them all day. I love car and bike shows its better then going fishing any day in my book

No doubt I love going to the shows. Of course it never hurts when you take home some trophies:2cool:!! We usually take these two around to local shows and bring at least one trophy home. My father also has a Goldwing that has enough lights on it to make it own parade and a little trailer behind it that looks like the Bel-Air and that one brings one home every now and again as well. With another truck getting finished right now and a 55 2 door post getting started on we will be able to hold our own car show/parade of hotrods soon. With all these cars do you think we are hot rod fanatics??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread