International Shipping

Discussion in 'VaporJunction' started by adrkaushal, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. adrkaushal

adrkaushal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hello,

Do you ship ecigs and eliquids to India? If yes, do you offer a faster shipping method like Fedex, DHL or Aramex? If yes, I'm your customer for a long long time. Either way, please let me know. I will pay any amount to get products shipped faster :)

Appreciate your help!

Regards.

2. DeXTeR

DeXTeR Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I'm sorry but we do not ship internationally at this time. My apologies for the delayed response but have been out of the office with the FLU and just now getting back in.

3. adrkaushal

adrkaushal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi DeXTer,

Sorry to know about health problems but hope that you are feeling better now .. ginger juice + honey definitely help if you have sore throat. mix the juice with honey, one spoon at a time, two to three spoons a day can do wonders and of course, steam will help clearing the nostrils a lot. Old grandma remedies work like magic :)

I understand that DHL/Fedex are no good options as of now. I'll just be around then and be back when you offer those shipping methods. Definitely appreciate you getting back to me.

Regards.

4. DeXTeR

DeXTeR Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

No problem. Thanks for the suggestion on the ginger juice and honey. Never heard that one but will be picking up some ginger juice to keep on hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.