Intro... hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

makingit3d

Aug 28, 2017
Hello and glad to be here. Hope everyone is having a great day.

I am a fairly new vapor. Ex smoker. I have been doing the Halo Tribeca thing but would like to try more Halo and non-Halo vape juices to add to my list.

I do zero nic so it is hard to find any good name brand flavors locally in zero nic.

Will read some of the reviews on here and hopefully get some good suggestions to order. Anyway good day!

Reactions: Letitia

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area

I am a fairly new vapor. Ex smoker. I have been doing the Halo Tribeca thing but would like to try more Halo and non-Halo vape juices to add to my list.

I do zero nic so it is hard to find any good name brand flavors locally in zero nic.

Will read some of the reviews on here and hopefully get some good suggestions to order. Anyway good day!
Hi & Welcome...I'm mostly DIY but if I buy pre-mix it's usually Mt Baker Vapor...Ya' got'a kind'a just look through their House Flavors and you'll see some that are Zero Nic...The "Side Bar" doesn't show an option to filter by zero ???...Plus at $7.99 / 30ml it's just a little less expensive than Halo...Yikes...Trig :D

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Welcome @makingit3d

Me and Halo have some history, most of it not good. (Like the time they tried to flannel me at a vape convention).

Tribeca was and is a great flavor. Other than that, I give them a 'poor' approval rating.

I mix my own tasty tobacco concoctions for about 80c per 10ml, and that's using expensive flavor concentrates. I tell you, anyone would have thought e-liquid was the new printer ink of the 21st century.

makingit3d

Aug 28, 2017
Welcome @makingit3d

Me and Halo have some history, most of it not good. (Like the time they tried to flannel me at a vape convention).

Tribeca was and is a great flavor. Other than that, I give them a 'poor' approval rating.

I mix my own tasty tobacco concoctions for about 80c per 10ml, and that's using expensive flavor concentrates. I tell you, anyone would have thought e-liquid was the new printer ink of the 21st century.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome messages. Also thanks for the tip on mixing your own tobacoo flavors for pennies on the dollar compared to the name brand. very awesome

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
I DIY too at zero nic. A word about DIY, for the first six months of vaping, most folks are getting their vaping legs (finding the best set up for them and getting to know the type of flavors they enjoy most), it is suggested to wait the 6 months until you feel you are ready. Worked for me.
I have heard good words about these folks:
http://www.virginvapor.com/

Last edited:

Elena Gilbert

Multiple ID Suspension
Aug 30, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread