Introdoucing myself aswell as a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayang

Sep 30, 2016
Hello, my name is kayang and im 20 years old. I play lots of sport and all my friends vape. To me vaping is pretty cool and i would like to try NOTE I'm not looking to become a full time vaper just try a few times so im wondering, would vaping 3-4 times ruin my fittness? By fitness i mean like cardio and speed. Thankful for answers and im very sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum to ask questions.

George T

Moved On
Aug 30, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Underaged registrant

kayang

Sep 30, 2016
Hello kayang, welcome ECF...
The vaping community is one of the best to be in, and I think you'll like it.

About your question, as long as you vape 0mg nicotine, I can assure you that vaping won't efect you at all... You see, with no nic. there are only 3 things in the liquid... VG, which is organic and is used in a lot of foods, and pg, which is found in anti-asthma spreys... So vaping is almost harmless... BTW, pg caries the flavor, and vg makes more clouds...

edit.
the third ingridient is obviosly the flavor
Thank you very much, will defienetly stick around this forum for a bit:)

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
to be honest... no one knows the long term effects from vaping, there hasn't been a complete long term study done. what is known, is it is a currently less harmful way to deal with a nicotine addiction, than smoking. it was developed as that and not as something recreational... some have taken it up as that, with 0mg of nic. I suggest you do some research, before you embrace a habit or lifestyle change that could affect your athletics.

gotch23

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Fukuoka, Japan
Hello Kayang,

i am a former smoker, for me this is a way to keep off the cigs.
I have a tough time wrapping my head around, why you would
think this is cool as a non-smoker and athlete. But okay... i'm also
not twenty anymore.
But to answer your question. No i genuinely don't think that if you tried
vaping three or four times your performance would be negatively impacted,
provided you don't use nic. I'm neither an athlete nor an expert, so don't take
my word for it. Maybe have a search on the forums "athletic performance", or so?

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
@kayang Hello and welcome to the forums!!! You will get mixed emotions on this. I for one, wouldn't want to ruin your lungs anymore than the clean air(?) you breathe personally since you do not smoke or vape. I would suggest, be cool and lead by example. ;) Enjoy the smell of their vape and enjoy the fact that you are not putting anything else that you can control into your lungs. Be a Leader!!!!

kayang

Sep 30, 2016
x
to be honest... no one knows the long term effects from vaping, there hasn't been a complete long term study done. what is known, is it is a currently less harmful way to deal with a nicotine addiction, than smoking. it was developed as that and not as something recreational... some have taken it up as that, with 0mg of nic. I suggest you do some research, before you embrace a habit or lifestyle change that could affect your athletics.
Hmm, thanks!

kayang

Sep 30, 2016
Hello Kayang,

i am a former smoker, for me this is a way to keep off the cigs.
I have a tough time wrapping my head around, why you would
think this is cool as a non-smoker and athlete. But okay... i'm also
not twenty anymore.
But to answer your question. No i genuinely don't think that if you tried
vaping three or four times your performance would be negatively impacted,
provided you don't use nic. I'm neither an athlete nor an expert, so don't take
my word for it. Maybe have a search on the forums "athletic performance", or so?
I'll search a bit more on it. Thank you though and the thing is I'm interested in things like this

kayang

Sep 30, 2016
@kayang Hello and welcome to the forums!!! You will get mixed emotions on this. I for one, wouldn't want to ruin your lungs anymore than the clean air(?) you breathe personally since you do not smoke or vape. I would suggest, be cool and lead by example. ;) Enjoy the smell of their vape and enjoy the fact that you are not putting anything else that you can control into your lungs. Be a Leader!!!!
haha, this one actually got me think with all the inspiring words

NewuserBillyBob

Multiple ID Suspension
Oct 3, 2016
Plainsboro, New Jersey
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread