Introducing: "AMPD", the VIP Subscription Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexStiff

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Charlotte NC
www.myfreedomsmokes.com

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/ampd-membership/get-ampd.html
READY TO GET AMPD?

MyFreedomSmokes invites you to join AMPD, a new program that entitles members to free shipping on all orders and lots, lots more. With an annual AMPD membership, you can save on your MFS orders through the year, plus you’ll get value from members-only specials on replacement coils, batteries and e-liquid.

What’s more, you’ll be updated monthly on upcoming promotions and deals so that you can time your orders accordingly and save even more.

The inaugural period for AMPD signups starts now and will close after just 1000 memberships have been created, so act immediately to get your name on the list and start saving huge.

THE BENEFITS OF AMPD
MFS_box.jpg

Free US Shipping on All Orders (Begins immediately)

AMPD Members don’t pay for shipping. Period. All orders, big and small, ship to you at no charge inside the US.

Juice.jpg

Free premium 30mL E-Liquid every month (beginning December 2015)

Each month, MFS will select a new E-Liquid as the “Juice of the Month”. AMPD members can add one free 30mL bottle of the E-Liquid to their order once per month. That’s one free premium E-Liquid, once a month.

Items.jpg

10-25% savings on high-demand products (beginning December 2015)

Vapers go through a lot of replacement coils, batteries, and E-Liquid. As a AMPD member, you’ll get from 10% to 25% off monthly on a rotating selection of consumable products in the replacement coils, batteries and E-Liquid categories (beginning December 2015). And best of all, these savings are in addition to any promotions or active coupons at the time of your order! It pays to get AMPD!

The Members-only AMPD Flyer (beginning December 2015)

MyFreedomSmokes will keep AMPD members informed, with a monthly flyer that previews:

• Upcoming MyFreedomSmokes promotions for the month – never miss an MFS sale, and never again buy something only to have it go on sale a week later.
  • New products – AMPD members will not only catch a glimpse of the best new products in vaping, they’ll be able to pre-order and reserve hot new products and limited editions before they go on sale to the general public.

ampdimage.png

ADD AMPD TO YOUR CART NOW!

Reactions: anjelvape77

Nick-G

Aug 17, 2013
Australia
Feedback - I paid for this membership due to an email I got that didn't say anything about the shipping had to be int eh USA only (have screen shots to prove it).
You guys thankfully are a great company and refunded my purchase as I am not in the USA.

However my feedback is:

1. Make it more noticeable that this is for USA customers only. The way it is now you have to go looking for it. Yes you... yes you dooooo.. stop it. You do.

2. Make an AMPD membership for all your overseas customers. However instead of free shipping we get discounted shipping? I would go fro that along with all the other stuff that goes with the AMPD membership. But without any discount to shipping at all, AMPD is not a viable option for overseas customers. So please come up with an idea for us international loyal customers of yours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread