Introducing... my bottom feeding mod (MyMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
I think the ones who want the FET are those who want a side button, and not many buttons can take the current load that some want. Me, I'll take a top button with heavy duty firing mechanism, but I like the idea of the battery staying in contact and the button breaking the firing pin, preventing arcing on the battery itself.
What kind of button does the Woodville use? I don't own one but I've seen Robs maintenance vid on it., is that side button capable of firing low ohms? ....how low can you go on that?

I think a side button with slight finger grooves would look awesome but more importantly I think it be extremely comfortable holding Paul's mod in that configuration because if where the sqounk hole is! Imo Imo Imo

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
What kind of button does the Woodville use? I don't own one but I've seen Robs maintenance vid on it., is that side button capable of firing low ohms? ....how low can you go on that?

I think a side button with slight finger grooves would look awesome but more importantly I think it be extremely comfortable holding Paul's mod in that configuration because if where the sqounk hole is! Imo Imo Imo

The Woodvil uses a brass button cover over a high temp plastic plunger of sorts which pushes the firing pin onto a metal plate attached to the 510. It's not a tactile button, like the RSM and others use. There's no current to the actual button.

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC

Definitely NOT a fan of this idea, simple is better

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
pay pal is my preference.

I planned on using Paypal. I think it's the easiest and quickest.

Although I did talk to someone today and they mentioned that technically you are not supposed to use Paypal for "tobacco products, including e cigs." Does anyone know for sure? I thought everyone used Paypal for vaping.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
I planned on using Paypal. I think it's the easiest and quickest.

Although I did talk to someone today and they mentioned that technically you are not supposed to use Paypal for "tobacco products, including e cigs." Does anyone know for sure? I thought everyone used Paypal for vaping.

Whilst PP terms and conditions confirm no Ecigs transactions a guess that 95% ecig vendors still use it.

The given is no mention of anything cigerette, no money sent friends and family and you'll be fine. Google wallet not useable outside of USA, UK like me had really got PP or western union but fees are higher. If you did GW for all USA and PP for rest of world would probably work best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I signed up for GW on Tues because of some or the aforementioned problems with PP and ecig vendors. Yesterday I got a call from my cc company that my card had suspicious activity and they were freezing my account and reissuing a new card. Don't know that the two things are related but it's a strange coincidence that makes me a leary of GW.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The problem with GW is that you can't use a credit card to send money for online purchases, only a debit card or bank account. I, for one, don't keep a whole lot of cash in my bank accounts.
Yea they had accepted my credit card as a payment form. I had not linked my debit card or bank acct to GW. Had not attempted an online purchase so who knows. I do know the hackers are getting more sophisticated all the time! :( A money order and good old snail mail would probably be about as effective since GW takes about 2 days to clear anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread