Introducing... my bottom feeding mod (MyMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
If you are able to focus well and ignore distractions, there is always the online route. Those can come in handy when you can take as much time as you need.
Boy, I wish I could take as much time as I want.
I've been going online at southeastern, then, LSU, now at ULM. Bouncing from one transfer to another to stay on track with who has the courses I need available.
All of these courses have ultra rigid bi-weekly deadlines. 3 day windows to submit work and very little instructor interaction.
100% online at a major university is a challenge. But it is very gratifying.
Going back at 38 with so much more life experience also has made topics for essays and research easy to come up with.
The deadlines also help me tremendously with procrastination, I have to manage my time or its failure. So far I've stayed on the Dean's list. Good luck to all you students:)

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
Ditto! And it's good to see someone these days enterprising enough to start up a production while in school.

I've been a very good boy this year, Santa Paul :)

I've always wanted to try out entrepreneurship. I actually had a few crazy ideas in other industries before I got into vaping. I wasn't always so focused on school. I guess those who are entrepreneurial tend to be less than stellar students, and that was me in the past.

But then I realized entrepreneurship isn't quite as easy as I thought. Blame it on youth naivete. So after a few years out of college, I decided to get a graduate degree in order to get the job I want. I will still be entrepreneurial, but it's good to have a good job as a backup. Given how competitive the vaping industry (and business in general) is, it's the smart thing to do. Beside, having a job will take away the pressure so I can be a lot more adventurous in any future stuff I design in vaping.

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
Great Pau! Thanks for the update. I'll dust off the Christmas stocking...

I got a job offer this week, so I'm happy with that. Will start early next year. Now my goal is to get the mod shipped before Xmas so I can take a vacation and then call it a year.

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
Paul ,great news on the job...Congrats
Thanks for more heads up on the mods too. I dont recall but what is the process going to be for getting them now,payment wise and such and what will be included?

I will send everyone on the list a private message confirming the intent to purchase. Then, you guys tell me the color preference and payment method you prefer. For example, Paypal, money order, etc.. This should happen soon.

I am still on track to get this out by Xmas so you should receive a message from me about a week before that.

You'll get the following: the mod, and extra parts like a spare 510 connector, a couple of empty bottles, springs, an extra piece of Tygon tube, some extra screws.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
I will send everyone on the list a private message confirming the intent to purchase. Then, you guys tell me the color preference and payment method you prefer. For example, Paypal, money order, etc.. This should happen soon.

I am still on track to get this out by Xmas so you should receive a message from me about a week before that.

You'll get the following: the mod, and extra parts like a spare 510 connector, a couple of empty bottles, springs, an extra piece of Tygon tube, some extra screws.
Cant wait thanks paul.

Reactions: 67Tele

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Cool_McCool_title_card.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread