Introducing... my bottom feeding mod (MyMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
At this point I'm done with everything on my end. Just waiting for parts to be finished. I won't bore you with the details of the minor changes I made. They are mostly probably unnecessary, but more for me to rest easy. I will provide pics and videos as soon as it's ready (just like when I made that prototype). I can't wait for you guys to get it either so I can hear feedback about the design. It sucks I wasn't able to get it shipped before Xmas, but I think you won't be disappointed once you get the mod.

Today is Xmas eve, what are you guys doing for Xmas? Merry Xmas BTW.

No worries Paul, like I said earlier good things come to those that wait.

Have a Merry Christmas, enjoy the holiday's and forget about mods.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Merry Christmas Paul and to all the rest of you here as well! :). Hope you all have a truly wonderful time with family and stay safe if traveling! Paul, no worries about not making delivery by Christmas! It'll come when it's ready and perfect :).

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
So how's everyone's Xmas? You guys went anywhere? Got any nice gifts?

Hey Paul, dinner at my daughter but I still had to cook.

Damn kids ;)

I'm doing pretty much the same, I'm off of work until the 4th and just doing some stuff around the house.

I may have missed it but how did your finals go?

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Nothing much in this part of Texas either. Enjoying in the time off and messing with DIY juices. Oh, I officially become A Vaper yesterday. I forgot I had the cap off the Origen and got dual burning coils to the lips!
Yikes:shock:. I bet that won't happen again!

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
Hey Paul, dinner at my daughter but I still had to cook.

Damn kids ;)

I'm doing pretty much the same, I'm off of work until the 4th and just doing some stuff around the house.

I may have missed it but how did your finals go?

I crammed the last week of school. One final exam I aced, the other one was super tough but I still managed to do way above class average so I still got an A. Glad that was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread