Introducing... my bottom feeding mod (MyMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Paul you sir are a stud!
Thanks for the update and pics to tie us over in the meantime.

Do you need me to send you some attys to play with just to check if more revisions are needed?

Take your time assembling them, don't want the monotony to drive you nuts, just get it done before 8-8 ;)

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
Do you need me to send you some attys to play with just to check if more revisions are needed?

Take your time assembling them, don't want the monotony to drive you nuts, just get it done before 8-8 ;)
I think I pretty much covered everything at this point. No more revisions needed.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
I think I pretty much covered everything at this point. No more revisions needed.

we've been with ya this long.another week is nothing and at least your keeping us in the loop.nothing pisses me off moar then someone just disappearing...*poof*looking forward to the gun metal fo sho!!

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
How many ml of juice (at what concentration) do you guys vape a day on average? I know it's been asked many times on ECF but I'm more interested in the number for bottom feeders. I tend to vape about 4ml a day at 24mg.

I ask these questions to get information I need to fine tune/design stuff for bottom feeders. There are a lot of these "survey" questions on ECF but not many that only polls bottom feeders. Thanks

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
There are nice women, beautiful women, women you'd not take home and those you'd beg.

There are also ugly trolls, and your singularly focussed mind will be looking at the daughter. But trying not to.

Texas style.

Me - i just do as i please and admire them all and deal with the jealousy later!

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread