Introducing Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow ECF-ers (that sounds kinda dirty with the F-ers on the end)

I just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself. I have been helping Steve (SMILIN) out for the last few weeks behind the scenes. I helped him with the site and now I'm helping him with data, order processing, shipping, and some emails.

I will probably not be on the forum a ton (at least from a posting perspective), but I will be on here helping Steve keep an eye on things.

I know Steve has told some of you to contact me and the best way to do that through email through the website. I will do my best to respond to you within 24 hours, but at times that is not always possible.

I'm trying to take a little off Steve's plate so that he can spend more time focusing on getting his product in, and making constant improvements in it. I may not use all of the fun colors and :):D:p:rolleyes: as Steve, but I can try to help you out. This does not mean you can't or shouldn't contact him with concerns, I'm just trying to lend him a hand.

Thanks to everyone who has been so patient with us through this process and thanks all of the kind words as well.

We look forward to serving all of the great ecf members.

Thanks and vape ON

Mark

Dawnfox

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
KC, MO
Hi, Mark! Since you're the "web guy," I have a question. Do you think it would be a possibility to somehow show on the flavor icon (for juices and atomizers) whether or not they are in stock? The only way to find out now is to add it to your cart and then try to choose a mg strength - but I'm sure you already know that...:rolleyes: Anyway, not necessarily all of the different strengths that are currently available, just if any are available.

Thanks for all of your efforts and hard work!

Roadmaster

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Mountains of Virginia
This is my first post, I have been visiting the forum for months but never joined. I fixed that today! Wanted to thank you and Steve for your GREAT service and I'm watching how things work out closely. My wife, a good friend and myself all love our VK's! Not only were they our first e-cigs (after much research) they are great! V4L can't have bigger fans than us!

sharked

Apr 1, 2009
I've got both, but I'm especially fond of my Macbook. I'm staying out of the Apple store lately cause I've got to support my new addiction. Every one here can guess what that is!

Slap an apple logo on it, call it a i-cig and send some more money to Steve. You can satisfy your itch to vape and to get sleek overpriced gadgets all at once. :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread