Introducing Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharked, LOL

Overpriced? Yes. Reliable... Absolutely. I have had my Macbook for almost 3 years and only now is the performance starting to wane. The only problems I have ever had with it were a broken lcd (my fault) and the crappy magsafe charging cable. I have not had to wipe the harddrive once, unlike any PC I've ever had where I'd do this about once every six months.

Sick HP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Minnesota
Hey Mark question about liquid, if you get the unflavored in 18mg than mix it with a flavored juice say 6mg in equal parts will it be 24mg or what? I know it sounds dumb but I'm new to the juice you have some flavors I would like to try but mot of them are like 6mg and I would like it stronger.

Any updates on when we might be getting these VK in.

Thanks,

-Dan

menthollight

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
USA
Hey Mark question about liquid, if you get the unflavored in 18mg than mix it with a flavored juice say 6mg in equal parts will it be 24mg or what? I know it sounds dumb but I'm new to the juice you have some flavors I would like to try but mot of them are like 6mg and I would like it stronger.

I'm not Mark, but I'll jump in on this part... the 6mg will dilute the 18mg, so mixing them equally will give you roughly a 12mg liquid. You'll also be diluting the flavor by half.

Sick HP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Minnesota
I'm not Mark, but I'll jump in on this part... the 6mg will dilute the 18mg, so mixing them equally will give you roughly a 12mg liquid. You'll also be diluting the flavor by half.

Thanks menthollight, I was not sure, they have flavorless juice so I figure it's for mixing, but, it must be for mixing raw ingredients to come up wit your own flavor.

Thanks,

-Dan

ladybug

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
northern calif.
Hi Mark,just wanted to let you know,you and smilin Steve are awesome! I researched these forums before taking the plunge and my first order is with V4L and it is the vapor king. I had some problems with paypal and you guys were very patient,you held my order and helped me get thru paypal. My order has shipped and should soon be here! Can't wait to vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread