Introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie2479

Oct 17, 2017
North Carolina
;) New to the forum. New to vaping. Quitting the habit of smoking after way too many years of doing so. Put down the cancer sticks almost 5 weeks ago and started vaping. I will admit that I have taken a few drags off of cigarettes but have not smoked an entire cigarette since I started vaping. I am using the SMOK OSUB 80W TV Baby Beast. I love it!! I tried using the vape pens when they first came out but I did not find that I was getting enough flavor from it and knowing absolutely nothing about vaping and not wanting to look like an idiot I didn't ask questions or get informed, went back to cigarettes and just gave up on vape. Recently I was diagnosed with epilepsy (late onset, genetic disorder) and the doctors said that I have to quit smoking because the carcinogens can actually be a trigger for seizures. I will admit since quitting I have had fewer seizures. Two in the past five weeks whereas I was having at least one a week. I am looking for as much information as possible and I love trying new flavors. I am actually kind of "gifted" when it comes to mixing random flavors. I am currently using a combo of USA VAPE Honeydew menthol and Naked100 All Melon.
Out of all the shops I have been too, actually inside, by far KURE is my favorite because they have a juice bar and you can make your own mixes.
Please send me your favorite flavors, coils....etc.I am in the need to know and experiment :p

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi and welcome Boogie, congrats on shifting to vaping and I hope things continue going well for you. The right setup for yourself is essential. .As far as juices I really don't know too much about them as I pretty rapidly shifted to DIY. Which is something you might enjoy, it's a subforum fo the ejuice forum which also might be a good place to get juice ideas:

DIY E-Liquid
General E-Liquid Discussion

Welcome to ECF!

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
;) New to the forum. New to vaping. Quitting the habit of smoking after way too many years of doing so. Put down the cancer sticks almost 5 weeks ago and started vaping. I will admit that I have taken a few drags off of cigarettes but have not smoked an entire cigarette since I started vaping. I am using the SMOK OSUB 80W TV Baby Beast. I love it!! I tried using the vape pens when they first came out but I did not find that I was getting enough flavor from it and knowing absolutely nothing about vaping and not wanting to look like an idiot I didn't ask questions or get informed, went back to cigarettes and just gave up on vape. Recently I was diagnosed with epilepsy (late onset, genetic disorder) and the doctors said that I have to quit smoking because the carcinogens can actually be a trigger for seizures. I will admit since quitting I have had fewer seizures. Two in the past five weeks whereas I was having at least one a week. I am looking for as much information as possible and I love trying new flavors. I am actually kind of "gifted" when it comes to mixing random flavors. I am currently using a combo of USA VAPE Honeydew menthol and Naked100 All Melon.
Out of all the shops I have been too, actually inside, by far KURE is my favorite because they have a juice bar and you can make your own mixes.
Please send me your favorite flavors, coils....etc.I am in the need to know and experiment :p
Welcome and glad you joined.
Mixing premixed/steeped flavors is great fun and a good challenge. You will be happy to know that full on mixing is also entertaining. It's best to nail down you BBeast before you go to full flavor mixing.
Here is a quick look into DIY, might like to visit:
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice
http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diyordie-concentrates.html
http://www.ejuicemakers.com/help/
How to get started mixing your own DIY e liquids.
diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice
Could read the stickies in this forum:
DIY E-Liquid

• Informative
Reactions: Gahh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread