Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Finally! Banana!! Nadine thanks you Drew. I'll order some when I order more of those killer LR 306 atty's. Laural was kind enough to give me one today and the thing just keeps getting better and better. When I vape at the computer I have to direct the vapor to the side so I can see my computer!!!Can't wait to get those 306 Drip Tips I ordered. These little atty's get hot!

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Oh schitzel, 7 pages and now I am more confuzzled. As a mentholholic, Menthale and Super have been my all day vapes. Since no more Menthale, can someone advise me which of the menthol Octanes could possibly to replace it? Drew, should I order my standby Super and just a sample of the 2 Octane's? Help!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I always recommend samples for anything just because taste is so subjective...For the record the Menthale was merely a recipe that added menthol crystals...I read some contreversy as to how safe they were and just discontinued the use, because I couldnt find any conclusive info either way...So super Menthol with menthol crystals dissolved in pure grain alcohol will produce the same flavor...Thanks
Drew

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Got the new banana flavored octane and I'm a happy monkey today!!

I'm giving this flavor opposable thumbs up!!!!

It tastes like a true banana flavor. I taste banana and smell bananas. Not a candy banana flavoring, not a perfume background that turns me off of some flavors. This feels more like the essence of an actual banana. If I close my eyes I feel like I am in the presence of many bananas... Not just the fruit either but I smell the whole thing, swear I smell the peel and all :) wheee! I am high on nic at the moment lol so maybe that sounds crazy but I do sense an actual banana under my nose and on my breath. It is not super sweet which is perfect for me :D

I'm not used to the stronger nic and I can tell it has a higher nic content than my usual fare. Drew was kind enough to let me sample the flavoring for the banana and O...M...G! It smells like a ripe banana is just under your nose. I think the flavoring for this one is spot on. I normally vape 4 or 6 mgs of the old style nic juices. This 10mgs hits like a mack truck IMHO. I literally had to put my PV down for awhile after sampling the flavor for a bit. I can't even try the other flavors just yet since I'm on nic overload.

Thank you Drew! I'm tickled to death with the new banana and look forward to seeing what you come up with next. Can't wait to try the peach, pear and coconut cream pie I ordered too as they all smell delicious!

You rock dude!! Love ya! Thanks bunches :D

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
nice to hear the banana is spot on, i switched to octane completly, its the first line of juices behind the HV line that i have found 6 flavors that i can vape for a long time to come.

cigarillo is a every day vape.
signature is a every day vape.
plain tobacco is a everyday vape.
chocalte strawberry wows me everytime and a daily vape.
s & s apple, just divine.
Blueberry blits is delish.

theres a few others on his list that are also great.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
O...M....G! I'm dying :) Can't wait to hear more about the banana split!!

I know it sounds strange but I really think a dash of pineapple is the secret to a great banana split flavor ;)

I'll be waiting in line for that banana split! Thanks!!

Oh, tried the Asian Pear today! Yummy! I guess I've never eaten an Asian pear but it has that cool tartness you get from a Plum at the skin when you bite it. It really reminds me of a plum and it's awesome!!

I've loved each of the flavors I've tried so far! The peach is really peachy and not too sweet! The coconut cream is it's namesake! Thanks and keep up the good work.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I usually don't use anything below 24mg but I kept hearing everyone rave about the octane liquids so I got a couple samples the last time I ordered. I thought the signature tobacco was really sweet. I was wondering if any of the tobacco flavors are not sweet? I know alot of people like the sweet liquids but I would rather have a tobacco without the sweetness.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2010
    USA
    I decided to add two of these juices to my order for the heck of it and I am NOT disappointed that I did!! Blueberry crumble is very flavorful and I didn't need to add sweetner to it.. Got ripe strawberry cream too and it smells great and the drop tasted good too, so sure I will enjoy it when I vape as well.. THANK YOU, will definitely try some more flavors in the future, especially menthol since I just read some of them were sweet :)

prophetr1

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 13, 2010
    Richmond
    ok so i read the whole thread trying to get some answers and some of my questoins were answered and some werent so i am posting here to see if i can get an answer before noon when i call nhaler to get answers before i order today.

ok so Nhaler high voltage is the best nuport flavor i have tried hands down. IMO it could be a touch stronger but not to much stronger as to give it that taste that almost all the other nuport flavors have (chemically/perfumey) so i am sitting here trying to decide if i should order what i know in the high voltage or get the high octane drewport. i am still trying to get all the differences between the 2 juices in general and also in specific flacors between HV nuport and HO Drewport... and help??? This will be used as my everyday all day vaper i am not a flavor switcher lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread