The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Introducing Nhaler High Voltage Octane Liquids-10Mg 100% USA MADE

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Feb 25, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. progg

progg Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2010
    I want to try your samplers. Is there a difference between the High Voltage Octane and Octane mentioned in this thread? Only High Voltage Octane is on your site, are they the same?

Thank you

2. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes they are the same. Thanks
    Drew

3. progg

progg Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2010
    Thanks Drew. Ordered some samples.

For possible future reference, what is the user shelf life for Octane? Any steeping required?

Thanks in advance.

4. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    12 to 18 months and steeping is usually NOT required. Thanks
    Drew

5. cbehrendt

cbehrendt Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2009
    Iowa
    Hey Drew,

It has been awhile since I have used some of your juices, but I remember liking them a lot. I am thinking of trying some of your HV Octane liquids, but my question is how well do they hold up in a tank system? I am going to be using a provari @ 6v, with a smoktech DCT and smoktech 3 ohm DCC. I remember that your HV liquids were pretty thick, so I am a little worried about wicking problems.

6. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    I haven't used the smoktech tanks, in particular, but have used thicker juices than those in tanks with no troubles :) The biggest complaint I've heard about those tanks is the size of the punched hole on the included cartos, so you may need to enlarge it a bit if that's the case

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I have used all my liquid combos in tanks. They work fine, of course some tanks may require some adjusting (hole size) with different viscosity....I didnt like the SmokTech tanks at all, I must say. I obtained some samples, and decided not to sell them. They never really worked right for me. I have seen people say they work OK, but I was comparing them to the VPX tanks and am not really sure what the others comparing theirs to. I tried to get them to work with many different cartos and liquids, and I just couldn't get them to work consistently. I really wanted them to work because they are pretty cheap and easy to get, but it just seemed they weren't worth the trouble.

8. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    We have some great deals on our e-liquid!!!

30mL Threesome Assorted Liquids 12mg and 24mg
    That's 90ml of e-liquid for only $43.00!!!
    30ML Threesome Liquids - Assorted Liquids

30mL Threesome Octane Liquid -10mg 100% USA MADE
    That's 90ml of USA made e-liquid for only $50.00!!!
    Threesome Octane Liquids-10mg 100% USA MADE

What makes our e-liquid different from everyone else?

All Nhaler Liquids are batch tested before , during and after Mixing for the safest production avaialble. You will never find cross compound contamination in our flavorings.

Our flavors have been developed over the last three years and are proven to be best tasting, most popular flavors that New and Experienced Vapors LOVE!

10. lasttango

lasttango What would Freud say? Verified Member ECF Veteran

.........the octane menthols...
    What two menthols should I try?
    Druport? Polar Menthol Bliss? Menthol Madness? Drew's mint?

I was thinking Druport and Polar...

any suggestions about their flavor profiles or popularity?

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    If you like strong menthols I would say Menthol Madness or Menthol Bliss, The others are a little more mild and have a mint element to them as well. Thanks,
    Drew

12. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  13. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Ha ha...Where ya been?

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just reading through reviews and realized when these were new I was concerned that people might not like them , but they are the #1 seller these days...lol

15. destiny

destiny Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2012
    Talking Rock, Georgia
    Wow!! a Nic Buzz!! I think I would like that!! (without over doing it of course!!) I haven't tried any of these and should!!

I like a strong menthol and I like sweet and I like mint if it's sweet! lol
    So which menthol should I try?

If I had the funds, I would try them all!! :p

ooh! Strawberry Shortcake and Dreamsicle sound yummy too!! :p

16. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  17. Barto

Barto Moved On ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2011
    Kapetown
  18. crixer

crixer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Atlanta
    I have tried a lot of different juices and I think nhaler makes the best. I used to order the juicy pear years ago but the flavor changed. They said that the supplier changed the pear flavoring. I miss that juice, could you elaborate on the juicy pear flavor change? Is it ever possible to get that old flavoring again? I know everyone's taste buds are different, but the new pear doesn't even smell like pear to me.

Thank god that the high octane asian pear is really good (always my second runner up). The last few bottles I have ordered haven't been the old light yellow color. Could you let me know when a new batch of asian pear will be made so I can stock up?

I really love nhaler and is the only place I will buy juice. I would like to give you guys a very heart felt thank you for what you do! You guys have saved my life because your juices were the only thing that made it possible to quit smoking!

thanks!
    Frank

19. GB023

GB023 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2012
    Great Northwest